from my Sidebar at Small Reflections
1. "it takes courage to become who you really are." e e cummings
2. "The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes." Marcel Proust
3. "How you handle the situation IS the situation." Stephen Covey
4. "When you are content to be simply yourself and don't compare or compete, everybody will respect you." Lao-Tzu
5. "The art of being wise is the art of knowing what to overlook." William James
6. "At mid-life more than any other time, we have renewed opportunity to create health by expressing our creativity fully." Dr. Christiane Northrup
7. "It is never too late to be who you might have been." George Eliot
8. "Things are only impossible until they're not." Jean-Luc Picard in Star Trek: The Next Generation
9. "Go forth into the busy world and love it. Interest yourself in its life, mingle kindly with its joys and sorrows." Ralph Waldo Emerson
10. "I've been absolutely terrified every moment of my life and I've never let it keep me from doing a single thing that I wanted to do." Georgia O'Keefe
11. "You are never given a wish without also being given the power to make it true." Richard Bach
12. "Telling stories causes others to remember what they have always known." Anonymous
13. "Character is the bridge between our beliefs and our behavior. Character is the glue of personality, the connective tissue that makes a person whole, integrated, a person of integrity." Joan Konner, journalist
Thanks for visiting Small Reflections. If you're a regular reader of T-13, a 1st time visitor, or a "lurker" you're invited to pick up a You Make MY Day award here (or from my sidebar) to take back to your own blog to display and pass along to 10 bloggers who make YOUR day. If you choose to do so, I hope you'll link back here and introduce me to your friends as I've done here, here, here, and here. I hope you have a delightful day!
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
For easy access, I’ve listed more T-13 links along with the Thursday Thirteen Blogroll to the bottom of my sidebar.