Welcome to Small Reflections


"Nothing is ever achieved without enthusiasm."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Duck photo source: Lisa's Chaos
I hope you enjoy your visit. If you're looking for something specific, check out the links to posts by category in my sidebar and down a ways. They'll assist with tracking down different types of posts found on each of my three blogs. You might also enjoy checking out the other sites: Sacred Ruminations, Blog Rolls, Bling & Blurbs, and Happily Retired Gal.

I hope you'll look around & leave comments
then visit me at my new blog ...

Giraffe Journal

and/or website ... Labyrinth Journal
both self-hosted at WordPress
where I publish as myself
rather than under a
pseudonym.

I've not had much time for posting or blog visits, but if you're interested I hope you'll find time to check out my new blog, Giraffe Journal or my Labyrinth Journal website ... both self hosted at WordPress.

Thanks for your visit and have a delightful day ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Dona Nobis Pacem - 2009's Peace Blast

Make Time for Small Reflections


Today I join Mimi Lenox and many other bloggers in the 6th Blog Blast for Peace ... and invite YOU to join the wave today on your Blog. Just click Mimi's link and read the directions for getting your own Peace Globe to personalize and publish. Then follow the directions to share with others through her official sites ... and visit others blogging for peace.


6th Blog Blast for Peace
November 5, 2009


Imagining Peace
Photobucket images
in my Mosaic


Click to embiggen and for others Blogging for Peace

If you missed them, click for links to my previous Blog Blasts for Peace in November of 2008:
Sacred Ruminations- The Strength of Gentleness
Small Reflections-A Revolution of Music,
Blog Rolls & Bling – What if? (a Colorful Alternative to Bombs)
and June of 2008:
Thirteen Thoughts on the Topic of Peace
Peace in Every Step

Click for others participating in
the 6th Blog Blast for Peace!

See my other 2009 Peace Globes at
Happily Retired Gal
Sacred Ruminations
Blog Rolls, Bling and Blurbs
Small Reflections ... Smile Back

Thought for Today
"We have all taken risks in the making of war. Isn't it time that we should take risks to secure peace?" J. Ramsay MacDonald

28 comments:

Melissa B. said...

Fingers crossed that Peace breaks out worldwide soon!

Life's a Beach

Travis Cody said...

This is my first Peace stop!

Happy Peace Globe Day!

NicciN said...

Wow, that is beautiful.

Raven said...

Three wonderful globes, but I especially love your peace collage! Well done!

nelson said...

Thanks for dropping by my site... i love your peace mosaic!!! Peace!!!!

Author said...

Thank you for visitng my Peace blog ~ it's the first time I've ever joined in and it seems a wonderful thing to participate in.

I love your mosaic. Peace.

My cats have also done their own Peace Globe (lol!):
http://milocat.wordpress.com/

Carver said...

I love your mosaic and peace globe. Peace!

secret agent woman said...

I love that poster of peace signs! Happy Blogblast to you!

Anndi said...

Peace brings so much beauty!

The collage is exceptional.

Peace be with you.

Marilyn said...

That mosaic is really nice.

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

Thank you for participating in the BlogBlast For PEACE!

What a wonderful Globe!
VinnyBond

Robin said...

A wonderful sentiment. I love the images in the mosaic, too.

j said...

Excellent post!

Peace!!

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Love the images!
☮Peace☮

Akelamalu said...

Beautiful Peace Globe and the Mosaic is just amazing!

Peace to you and yours m'dear. x

~*~Magpie's Nest said...

Beautiful Blog Blast for Peace! The Dalai Llama quote is perfect as is your final quote, lovely Peace mosaic!
May Peace Be With You and All those Around You
oxo

Tink said...

Wonderful! I used my globe to speak for the animals that suffer because of human wars.

Desert Songbird said...

The Dalai Lama is a favorite of mine.

The Ice Box – Dona Nobis Pacem

Karen Jo said...

I love your peace globe and the mosaic is amazing. Peace to you and yours.

Cinnamon Girl said...

Happy Peace Globe Day?

catsynth said...

Great graphics for this BlogBlast for peace!

Carletta said...

This is my favorite!
The collage takes me back to those wanna be hippie days of my youth when peace and love were what mattered and still does.

Reader Wil said...

Hi Storyteller! Thank you for this post. The collage is very beautiful! Thanks for your visit!

Julia Phillips Smith said...

LOVE your mosaic!

Inday said...

I went to read Mimi's post for the Blast of Peace. I wish I am feeling well then I could have some strength to think well what to write as I have plenty of pictures in that theme to be shared.

Lovely cause to share around the globe. Even in our interaction with fellow bloggers in itself promotes Peace through friendship and fellowship with like mind focusing on Peace for the World.

Thank you very much Madam for this yet another good post coming from you.

Mimi Lenox said...

Storyteller,

Your peace posts are always inspiring. Every year you do so much to spread the cause of peace on BlogBlast Day. Lovely globes on all three sites. Just outstanding.

You are #1517 in the Official Peace Globe Gallery.
blogblastforpeace.com

Michelle said...

Beautiful!

Belated Happy Peace Day wishes to you. :-)

Annelisa said...

Lovely peace post!

Wishing you peace, harmony and happiness x

Related Posts with Thumbnails