Welcome to Small Reflections


"Nothing is ever achieved without enthusiasm."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Duck photo source: Lisa's Chaos
I hope you enjoy your visit. If you're looking for something specific, check out the links to posts by category in my sidebar and down a ways. They'll assist with tracking down different types of posts found on each of my three blogs. You might also enjoy checking out the other sites: Sacred Ruminations, Blog Rolls, Bling & Blurbs, and Happily Retired Gal.

I hope you'll look around & leave comments
then visit me at my new blog ...

Giraffe Journal

and/or website ... Labyrinth Journal
both self-hosted at WordPress
where I publish as myself
rather than under a
pseudonym.

I've not had much time for posting or blog visits, but if you're interested I hope you'll find time to check out my new blog, Giraffe Journal or my Labyrinth Journal website ... both self hosted at WordPress.

Thanks for your visit and have a delightful day ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Friday, November 30, 2007

2007 -- NaBloPoMo -- Mission Accomplished Here and at Sacred Ruminations














With hugs and much gratitude to Mrs. Fussypants for this nifty reminder of my 1st experience as a "newbie blogger" with NaBloPoMo this year :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've just been looking around your blog. Very peaceful. So many pictures! I love your "blog, monkey, blog." I'd love to use it on my website. I don't feel like it's been a chore to post something everyday. I'm afraid I'm guilty of some very uninspiring posts, however. As much as I'd like to come up with some deep philosophical discussion or new insight each day it just doesn't work out that way. Some days I'm pretty shallow.

storyteller said...

Eve
Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I didn't make ANY of the NaBloPoMo badges but I love them all. The one in the sidebar here at Small Reflections with the exhausted lab puppy that reads NaBloPoopedMo (created by "Subversive Cross Stitch") makes me laugh every time I look at it! Each was made by someone who said we could snag them for our Blogs as long as we left and “thank you comment” gave them credit, so you'll notice I've done so. If you click on the link to Mrs. Fussypants under the "blog, monkey, blog" badge you'll find the creator. Just leave her a "thank you" and it's yours :)

The two badges I snagged for Sacred Ruminations came from Melissa at "partofeverything" and a link on that post will take you there. I love the "yattan" badge with Hiro from Heroes and the Mary Tyler Moore badge Melissa created for "the subversive scribe" whos name escapes me at the moment.

As for "shallow" ... been there, done that myself, but that's why I've got the "Blogging Without Obligation" button in the sidebar of both my Blogs. If you click on it you'll go to the site of the person who created it. I love the philosophy stated there. It keeps me sane and focused. As in the old commercial ... "some days I feel like a nut, some days I don't" ... but it's all good :)
Hugs and blessings,

Related Posts with Thumbnails