15 comments waiting for
a response from me
on my T-13
(moms and babies -- oh so sweet)
yesterday and shared
here for all to see, but then
busy I became.
One of them a 'tag'
by my new friend Chuck and so
torn I am because
I do want to play ;--)
yet it's Friday and Haiku's
what I love to do
so ... perhaps I'll add
one right here and do the rest
If you missed last week's
Haiku Friday post you'll want
to go there this morn
since I left some 'bling'
for my blogging buddies and
you might be among
those I listed if
you've left comments here before.
So please look & see.
For a Mr. Linky to other Haiku Fridays
go to A Mommy Story or
Playgroups are no Place for Children.
Click for Haiku Friday Volume 18.
(It was my 1st Message in a Bottle)
To see my previous Haikus,
click on the Haiku Friday label below this post
or in the sidebar under About Me.
1. Make your Authority Technorati explode.
2. Increase your Google Page Rank.
3. Get more traffic to your blog.
4. Makes more new friends.
1. Start copy from “Begin Copy” until “End Copy” to your blog.
2. Put your own blog name and link.
3. Tag your friends as much as you can.1. Picturing of Life 2. Juliana’s Site 3. Hazel-My Life, My Hope, My Future.4. Jeanne-The Callalily Space 5. Colin from Life 6. Foster Me Up 7. Small Reflections 8. PUT YOURSELF HERE
If you're in my blogroll, then I especially invite you to play, but all in all, anybody can play. Please join in if you wish.
Thought for Today
"It is better to ask some questions than to know all the answers." James Thurber