Make Time for Small Reflections
Mellow Yellow Monday and Today's Flowers.
See also my Today's Flowers posts at Sacred Ruminations
and Happily Retired Gal
here are a few ...
2. Long time readers may wonder what's happened to the original 'writer of posts' here, at Sacred Ruminations, and Happily Retired Gal because I've shared mostly photo collages lately. I'm not sure ... but hopefully she'll return one of these days.
3. I realize I've not spent much time visiting other blogs for quite some time and I feel out of touch with many virtual friends out there in the Blogosphere. I hope you're all well & happily living your lives too.
4. Currently cameras and photography hold more of my attention than writing, but a long time friend reminded me that I'm known for changing interests ... yet the one thing to which I consistently return is putting my pencil to the page. She has no worries that this 'photo phase' will pass away eventually and thinks it's keeping my hand 'blogging' until writing resurfaces as a passion.
5. Hopefully, some day soon I'll be ready to open Google Reader and check in with folks I used to visit frequently. Until then ... remember I care about each of you and look forward to reconnecting.
6. Be advised that I do check comments daily and appreciate all visits even when I don't respond directly.
7. In addition to the awards I've shared on my sidebars and at Blog Rolls, Bling & Blurbs, I wish to pass this along to all my 'followers' ... everyone on my Blog Rolls ... and for those who do visit & leave comments, just because. Feel free to enjoy and share it with others as you choose.
"The sun has not caught me in bed in fifty years." Thomas Jefferson