Welcome to Small Reflections


"Nothing is ever achieved without enthusiasm."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Duck photo source: Lisa's Chaos
I hope you enjoy your visit. If you're looking for something specific, check out the links to posts by category in my sidebar and down a ways. They'll assist with tracking down different types of posts found on each of my three blogs. You might also enjoy checking out the other sites: Sacred Ruminations, Blog Rolls, Bling & Blurbs, and Happily Retired Gal.

I hope you'll look around & leave comments
then visit me at my new blog ...

Giraffe Journal

and/or website ... Labyrinth Journal
both self-hosted at WordPress
where I publish as myself
rather than under a
pseudonym.

I've not had much time for posting or blog visits, but if you're interested I hope you'll find time to check out my new blog, Giraffe Journal or my Labyrinth Journal website ... both self hosted at WordPress.

Thanks for your visit and have a delightful day ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Thursday, January 8, 2009

I hate RuLeZ but I'm making an exception for this

Make Time for Small Reflections
Ivanhoe of From Ohio with Love blessed Small Reflections with sought after Noblesse ObligeAward ... created by Windmill on the Hill. It seems to come with numerous "rules & regulations" and ya all know how I feel about rulez ... yet it's BEAUTIFUL and I'm honored. Thank you Ivana!

  • The Blogger manifests exemplary attitude, respecting the nuances that pervades amongst different cultures and beliefs.
  • The Blog contents inspire; strives to encourage and offers solutions.
  • There is a clear purpose at the Blog; one that fosters a better understanding on Social, Political, Economic, the Arts, Culture and Sciences and Beliefs.
  • The Blog is refreshing and creative.
  • The Blogger promotes friendship and positive thinking.
The Blogger who receives this award will need to perform the following steps:
  1. Create a Post with a mention and link to the person who presented the Noblesse Oblige Award.
  2. The Award Conditions must be displayed at the Post.
  3. Write a short article about what the Blog has thus far achieved – preferably citing one or older Post to support.
  4. The Blogger must present the Noblesse Oblige Award in concurrence with the Award conditions.
  5. The Blogger must display the Award at any location at the Blog.
Five feels quite limiting because most of the Bloggers I've encountered exhibit these characteristics ... yet I suspect these awardees will pass it along in turn so today I pass the Noblesse Oblige Award on to the following bloggers (in alphabetical order) :

Maithri of the Soaring Impulse
Mary 's Writing Nook
Sandy Carlson at Writing in Faith
Sylvia From Over the Hill
Yolanda of Perfectly Imperfect

... and I encourage whoever passes by to visit each of their blogs if you're not already a 'regular' visitor of theirs ... seriously!
Small Reflections ... Smile Back

Thought for Today
"All God's angels come to us disguised." James Russell Lowell

10 comments:

Mom Knows Everything said...

I love you Thought For Today!

Ivanhoe said...

I'm proud of you for da rulez following :o)
You are welcome!

Akelamalu said...

Congrats on the new award m'dear, very well deserved. :)

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Congrats on the award. And what a powerful thought!

Sandee said...

I really wanted this one. I'm so glad that Ivana gave it to us too.

Have a terrific day. Big hug. :)

George said...

Congratulations on your award and thanks for your thought of day.

Maude Lynn said...

Congratulations on the award! It is beautiful!

Joyce said...

Congratulations, Storyteller! This is the perfect award for you. :)

Karen said...

Well done, storyteller! It's a beauty!

Sylvia K said...

I've been having computer problems again the past couple of days and didn't discover your email about the award until tonight. Thank you so much! If I can get things back in shape I will pass it on. Sorry for the delay! And thank you again!

Related Posts with Thumbnails