Welcome to Small Reflections


"Nothing is ever achieved without enthusiasm."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Duck photo source: Lisa's Chaos
I hope you enjoy your visit. If you're looking for something specific, check out the links to posts by category in my sidebar and down a ways. They'll assist with tracking down different types of posts found on each of my three blogs. You might also enjoy checking out the other sites: Sacred Ruminations, Blog Rolls, Bling & Blurbs, and Happily Retired Gal.

I hope you'll look around & leave comments
then visit me at my new blog ...

Giraffe Journal

and/or website ... Labyrinth Journal
both self-hosted at WordPress
where I publish as myself
rather than under a
pseudonym.

I've not had much time for posting or blog visits, but if you're interested I hope you'll find time to check out my new blog, Giraffe Journal or my Labyrinth Journal website ... both self hosted at WordPress.

Thanks for your visit and have a delightful day ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Monday, October 29, 2007

Reconnections

One week after launching this Blog and a day after taking the plunge of telling my Taos Retreat Friends what I'm doing by "announcing" my debut online through our Writers Spa 2007 email link this weekend, congratulations bombarded my computer. I'm humbled and heartened by this wonderful feedback & encouragement. Thank you all! Even more exciting has been learning what others have been up to lately. That week in Taos ignited sparks in many of us. I wish you the best!
These photos capture my first experiences of the Mabel Dodge Luhan House & Retreat Center. The signs posted offered both a welcome and warning. Climbing the stairs and crossing the wooden bridge led me to an expanse of cobblestones leading to a gorgeous adobe structure surrounded by greenery and huge white clouds drifting across the deep blue skies ... taking my breath away.

The week brought many surprises, but my enduring memories are of the twenty-nine courageous women writers who showed up ... explored the inner & outer territory ... and carried their imagination, energy, and writing into the world. We're each sharing pieces of ourselves with others ... in uniquely individual ways.
Blessed Be ... and so it is.
Thank you all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful! I'm looking forward to seeing and reading more of your work.

storyteller said...

Thanks Karen,
I'm revisiting old posts and reading comments ... taking time to reflect & respond. Thanks for your feedback here and for checking & leaving comments as you do.

I tried to leave a comment on your site yesterday but think there was a "glitch" ... (I couldn't have done anything wrong, right?). I'm hoping it's lost briefly in the ether of this virtual world and will find it's way ... but if it doesn't I'll try again.

Keep up the good work on your site. Looks like things are coming together for you also.
Hugs and blessings,

Related Posts with Thumbnails