After spending a week considering my fondest wish, I've concluded I'm 'content with life as is' although (like many others) I'd love to see Peace On Earth ... so I went with two 'Irish Blessings' that might help us achieve this goal in our lives. I posted my 1st Wish at Sacred Ruminations on Saturday.
Here are the Rules:
1. Think about what it is that you want more than anything, what your heart's desire and fondest wish is, and what it is that you would wish for if you were to see the above wishing star flame across the night sky.
2. Right click and SAVE the blank graphic below.
3. Use a graphics program of your choice and place your wish on this picture:
4. Post the Make A Wish Meme and your wishing star on your blog along with these rules.
5. Tag as many people as you like so that there can be wishing stars all across the Blogosphere and ask them to please link back to Linda so that she can see what wishes others have made and share those wishes with others.
I quote Ivanhoe here: "If you don't currently have a graphics program and aren't sure how to put your message on the picture you can either download one for free (Linda used IrfanView which is an image viewer but also allows you to customize and optimize your pictures) or email Linda at email@example.com, tell her what you're wishing for, and she'll customize the picture for you and email it back to you so that you can then post it."