Welcome to Small Reflections


"Nothing is ever achieved without enthusiasm."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Duck photo source: Lisa's Chaos
I hope you enjoy your visit. If you're looking for something specific, check out the links to posts by category in my sidebar and down a ways. They'll assist with tracking down different types of posts found on each of my three blogs. You might also enjoy checking out the other sites: Sacred Ruminations, Blog Rolls, Bling & Blurbs, and Happily Retired Gal.

I hope you'll look around & leave comments
then visit me at my new blog ...

Giraffe Journal

and/or website ... Labyrinth Journal
both self-hosted at WordPress
where I publish as myself
rather than under a
pseudonym.

I've not had much time for posting or blog visits, but if you're interested I hope you'll find time to check out my new blog, Giraffe Journal or my Labyrinth Journal website ... both self hosted at WordPress.

Thanks for your visit and have a delightful day ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Friday, March 20, 2009

HF #125 - SkyWatch #39 From a recent walk ...

More blue skies to share
of 'Downtown Surf City' snapped
on a Tuesday walk.
Flag flying above
old Post Office building here
midst three tall palm trees ...

Diagonally
reflections captured in these
Starbucks window panes ...


Click to embiggen and for others participating
in Haiku Friday, SkyWatch, and Looking at the Sky this week.
See also HaikuFridaySkyWatch at Happily Retired Gal

I love the volunteer 'Johnny Jump Ups'
the birds plant & scatter for me each Spring!
Don't YOU?
Small Reflections ... Smile Back

Thought for Today
"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated." Confucius

14 comments:

nature ramblings said...

Love your reflections! I posted a reflection this week also. You have a beautiful blog site. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

i love palm trees! my favorite is the sky reflections on glass.

Gayle said...

Yes, I do love Johnny Jump-Ups.
The White House

Louise said...

I LOVE the 2nd and 3rd! The second's colors are just fantastic. The third's subject is wonderful.

Anonymous said...

My fav is the reflection on Starbucks. Nice palmtrees and lovely sky. Happy SWF and great weekend!

Ivanhoe said...

Aaaahhhhh...the palm trees. I wish I could have a one or two in my backyard, but the poor things would freeze in our winters.
Happy Spring, Storyteller :o)

Joyce said...

The reflection shot is a favorite. Well done!

bobbie said...

Very nice indeed! I love the flag pole almost as tall as the palms. And your welcome to spring picture is lovely.

Dianne said...

the reflections are so cool!!!

Jane Hards Photography said...

Love those reflections and those palm trees are so tall.

Kay said...

I love all your photos! Those pansies with their beautiful faces really make me smile.

kitten said...

Just love your quote for today! Your photos are great in their self!

Anonymous said...

I love the photo of the skies reflecting in the side of the building. Great shots! Thanks for playing along.

-Tisha

Ana said...

I hadn't see these.
They are very beautiful.
Thank you.
Ana

Related Posts with Thumbnails