Welcome to Small Reflections


"Nothing is ever achieved without enthusiasm."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Duck photo source: Lisa's Chaos
I hope you enjoy your visit. If you're looking for something specific, check out the links to posts by category in my sidebar and down a ways. They'll assist with tracking down different types of posts found on each of my three blogs. You might also enjoy checking out the other sites: Sacred Ruminations, Blog Rolls, Bling & Blurbs, and Happily Retired Gal.

I hope you'll look around & leave comments
then visit me at my new blog ...

Giraffe Journal

and/or website ... Labyrinth Journal
both self-hosted at WordPress
where I publish as myself
rather than under a
pseudonym.

I've not had much time for posting or blog visits, but if you're interested I hope you'll find time to check out my new blog, Giraffe Journal or my Labyrinth Journal website ... both self hosted at WordPress.

Thanks for your visit and have a delightful day ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Thursday Haiku - Blog 365

Make Time for Small Reflections
My 2008 Blog Review & Award
(for all participants) is in the next post.
This bush is blooming in my front yard currently.
Click to embiggen for better viewing.


2009
Blog 365 challenge
ends for me today!
I feel certain I'll
publish daily in this new
year ... but possibly

not always on this
blog. I have three others and
may distribute my

energies on each
as the spirit moves within.
If you completed

Blog 365
in 2008 as well,
this award's for YOU

to 'snag' ... enjoy and
pass along to others who
finished this challenge.

Created by me with images from LOL Cats & Dogs.
Click to embiggen for better viewing.

I'm delighted we've
encountered one another here
in the Blogosphere.
Small Reflections ... Smile Back

Thought for Today

"An optimist stays up until midnight to see the new year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves." Bill Vaughan

11 comments:

Carole Burant said...

Happy New Year, dear Storyteller:-)

I'm back from my blogging break and have so enjoyed catching up with your last few posts I had missed. I didn't realize you had 3 other blogs, how awesome...I have a hard enough time handling one! lol

Wishing you and yours all the very best that 2009 has to offer!! xoxo

Sandee said...

I so love your collages. You do them so very well. Hope you are having a wonderful New Years day. :)

Linda said...

Love your collage! Hope you are enjoying your day.

Happy New Year!!!

Ivanhoe said...

Congrats on the 365 blog challenge! What an accomplishment. Wish I could participate, cause the award is so beautiful :o) Cannot commit though...

Unknown said...

Cool that it's over and I almost did not post today just cuz. :)

Joyce said...

Congratulations, Virginia, in finishing Blog 365 in fine style. You have certainly gone above and beyond as far as blogging daily, and being creative, are concerned!

I'm thankful to have you as a blogging friend, too. <3

threesidesofcrazy said...

Some days I post more than once, but am not sure I could commit to daily and be successful. Congratulations on doing that.

Karen said...

I clearly remember reading this on the day, but I must not have had time to comment. Wow! What an accomplishment! You produced so much in 2008!

Rebecca (Ramblings by Reba) said...

Thanks! Congrats to you, too. :)

Becky said...

Thanks! Congratulations to you too! (Better late than never)

Becky said...

(I think my comment disappeared into the void)

Thanks for the award, and congratulations to all!

(better late than never)

Related Posts with Thumbnails