Welcome to Small Reflections


"Nothing is ever achieved without enthusiasm."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Duck photo source: Lisa's Chaos
I hope you enjoy your visit. If you're looking for something specific, check out the links to posts by category in my sidebar and down a ways. They'll assist with tracking down different types of posts found on each of my three blogs. You might also enjoy checking out the other sites: Sacred Ruminations, Blog Rolls, Bling & Blurbs, and Happily Retired Gal.

I hope you'll look around & leave comments
then visit me at my new blog ...

Giraffe Journal

and/or website ... Labyrinth Journal
both self-hosted at WordPress
where I publish as myself
rather than under a
pseudonym.

I've not had much time for posting or blog visits, but if you're interested I hope you'll find time to check out my new blog, Giraffe Journal or my Labyrinth Journal website ... both self hosted at WordPress.

Thanks for your visit and have a delightful day ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Friday, February 1, 2008

Wordless Wednesday Post Archive


Links to my Wordless Wednesday Posts
  1. Christmas Eve: Morning sunrise in the West with the full moon in the East.
  2. Dramatic stormy sky views from my neighborhood.
  3. My desk area at home.
  4. Sunsets in my neighborhood and over the ocean.
  5. A lovely red rose from my front yard.
  6. Amazing Origami
  7. Photobucket Meme
  8. Spring Flowers - courtesy of Flickzzzz.
  9. Sacred Life Sunday: Nine Really Good Things
  10. What is Hula Pie? Come See and Celebrate
  11. Rainy Sunday Morning in Southern California
  12. Ten Things I Love
  13. Spring in my front yard near the beach in Southern California
  14. Unusual Moon Shots
  15. Moms and Babies
  16. Unlikely Friends
  17. Savoring Spring Flowers
  18. One Single Impression: Stranded- Hurricane Heliocopter Rescue
  19. One Single Impression: Stranded - Global Warming & Polar Bears
  20. One Single Impression: Glory (almost wordless with awards)
  21. One Single Impression: Glorious (almost wordless)
  22. Colorful Comeback
  23. (Anything but) ... 200th Milestone post/OSI: Flowering
  24. Stop and smell the ...
  25. Almost WW/One Single Impression: Deserted
  26. Almost WW/OSI - Week 11: Warm (puppies)
  27. PSE6 lesson - now you see it, now you don't
  28. Photo Fun - More PSE6 lessons
  29. (Sort of) WW (PSE6 Collage - Taos, NM) - One Single Impression: Freedom
  30. Photo Challenges
  31. PSE6 - Hydrangea Collage
  32. PSE6 - Enhancement Tools (Walls Collage)
  33. Unexpected Shots
  34. 13 Cute Critter Photos
  35. Remembering ... (St. John's Island in the Caribbean)
  36. More PSE6 Results - CD & DVD Jackets
  37. Amazing Lion Love Story #1
  38. Molly really does watch television
  39. (Wordless) T-13 - Nature Photos
  40. Lion Love Story #2
  41. (Almost Wordless) Lest you think I'm sleeping on the job
  42. (Almost Wordless) OSI: Week24 Musings of Molly on Stairs
  43. (Almost Wordless) OSI: Week24 Memories of Taos Stairways
  44. WW on Friday - PhotoHunt#14: Colorful
  45. WW on Friday - PhotoHunt#15: Colorful
  46. (Almost Wordless) Photo Experimentations: Using filters in PSE6
  47. (Almost Wordless) - More Filter Experimentations (desert scene)
  48. WW (on Tuesday) Ruby Fuschia
Addendum
There are, of course, more Wordless (and almost Wordless Wednesdays) ... but remembering to keep this post current is proving challenging. Therefore, from now on simply click the Wordless Wednesday links in my sidebars to find them ... WW at Sacred Ruminations and WW at Small Reflections.

Thought for Today
"Things are only impossible until they're not." Jean-Luc Picard in Star Trek: The Next Generation

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails