Watery Outdoor Wednesday is in the next post
Scroll down for Thursday Thirteen
Color Carnival & Haiku Friday
blogging would be way back when
a friend encouraged
me to create my
first site in October of
today ... this post brings me to
six hundred twenty
Small Reflections posts!
Tomorrow I'll celebrate
on my second blog
where I have published
four hundred seventy-three
times as of right now
for a total of
One thousand fifty-seven!
Amazing enough ...
yet that is not all
for I have two other blogs
one to share awards
and the other to
learn to use WordPress.
Once upon a time
my posts contained many words
but more recently
I share photographs
and mosaics mostly with
a bit of Haiku.
for all those who visit and
leave us a comment!
2. I'm grateful to those who found me early and encouraged me with comments and assistance when I encountered problems.
3. For another T-13 this week at Happily Retired Gal, I've shared once again reasons why I blog as a response to acknowledging the lovely Nemo's Award shared by Alice Audrey of Alice's Restaurant.
4. In addition to links to my other blogs, over time I've created sidebar category links to different types of posts to make it simpler for visitors to find things of interest.
5. I've also added a handy 'search widget' to each blog.
6. Each post contains 'labels' at the bottom and clicking there sorts my posts for easy viewing too.
7. I've enjoyed keeping a Gratitude List in my sidebar here at Small Reflections for the past year. Clicking on the link above takes you to my lists created from November of 2008 to September of 2009.
8. Creating & sharing mosaics of my own photos has been fun as my Photoshop Elements knowledge & skills have evolved over time, but more recently I've enjoyed using photographs from my sister who has been traveling the USA and Canada in and RV with her husband for the past 5 years.
9. Sharing Quotes is something I used to do daily in my classroom with my students as a teacher and it's been fun to continue that practice of sharing Thoughts for the Day on each of my blogs.
10. I've enjoyed encouraging and assisting other bloggers ... passing along what I've learned whenever possible. If you have specific questions, please feel free to ask in comments or drop me email and I'll respond as quickly as I'm able.
11. I'm always grateful for comments from visitors. I appreciate all who take the time to respond and who 'follow' my blogs.
12. Although I no longer publish daily on each blog, I do make an effort to create and publish on at least one of the blogs every day ... and I do my best visit & leave comments for others as time permits.
13. Here are colorful review mosaics for your viewing enjoyment ... just because ;--)
and for others participating in Thursday Thirteen
Color Carnival & Haiku Friday too.
Click to see my 2nd Blogoversary post
at Sacred Ruminations
"Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure." George E. Woodberry