Welcome to Small Reflections


"Nothing is ever achieved without enthusiasm."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Duck photo source: Lisa's Chaos
I hope you enjoy your visit. If you're looking for something specific, check out the links to posts by category in my sidebar and down a ways. They'll assist with tracking down different types of posts found on each of my three blogs. You might also enjoy checking out the other sites: Sacred Ruminations, Blog Rolls, Bling & Blurbs, and Happily Retired Gal.

I hope you'll look around & leave comments
then visit me at my new blog ...

Giraffe Journal

and/or website ... Labyrinth Journal
both self-hosted at WordPress
where I publish as myself
rather than under a
pseudonym.

I've not had much time for posting or blog visits, but if you're interested I hope you'll find time to check out my new blog, Giraffe Journal or my Labyrinth Journal website ... both self hosted at WordPress.

Thanks for your visit and have a delightful day ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Friday, November 7, 2008

Haiku Friday #87 - NaBloPoMo Day 7

Make Time for Small Reflections
My 19th SkyWatch/88th Haiku Friday
is at
Sacred Ruminations.

Look what Mama Zen
left for me yesterday on
her blog ... calling me

(here I quote her words)
'... most dedicated blogger
I know' ... Isn't she

sweet to pass along
this award and say such nice
things about me too?

She received it from
Petra Michelle where I learned
there are 'rulez' ... I shall

give myself some time
to reflect & soon I will
name my successor(s).

snoopy dancing

Yesterday I blogged
about peace on all three sites
and appreciate

those who visited
one (or all) ... leaving your thoughts.
Each was different ;--)

At Small Reflections
I focused on 'music' as
one pathway to peace ...

gentleness at my
Sacred Ruminations blog
also leadership ...

at Blog Rolls & Bling
on a 'lighter note' I shared
an alternative

to traditional
'warfare' that might make you smile ...
so when you have time

I invite you to
click the individual
links and possibly

share your own ideas
about peace in future posts
on your blog as well.


NaBloPoMo-Day7
For others participating in Haiku Friday this week go to A Mommy Story.
Click for SkyWatch/Haiku Friday at Sacred Ruminations.
(To see my previous Haikus, click on the Haiku Friday label below this post or in the sidebar under About Me where you'll find a 'directory' of my Haikus on both blogs).
Small Reflections ... Smile Back

Thought for Today
"Happiness is a conscious choice, not an automatic response." Mildred Barthel

9 comments:

kitten said...

Congrats! Very good job!

Hootin Anni said...

Excellent haiku once again. AND!! Congrats on the award. You deserve the recognition in my mind...your blog is truly a worthy read.

Happy Friday.

Maude Lynn said...

I speak only the truth!

Joyce said...

Good Morning, Storyteller,

Though I enjoyed your entire post, once again I found the quote so helpful: 'Happiness is a conscious choice, not an automatic response.' It is sad to see children and adults who are tyrannized by their moods. One may, to a large degree, consciously CHOOSE to be kind, patient, cheerful. Often, emotions will follow the choice.

You deserve the award, O Dedicated One. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Sorry took me long to get back...I got sick and schedule went crazy for me...but I'm back now!

And yes, you are a dedicated blogger! I couldn't agree more!

Mary P Jones (MPJ) said...

You are the most dedicated blogger! And now I (your trying to be dedicated reader) am all caught up on reading you too! Whew!

Martha said...

I can't believe we're already on day 7 of nablopomo - this has been too easy! :-)

Unknown said...

Congrats! You are a great scribbler! :)

Jenn in Holland said...

Very clever way to reveal your award! Well deserved too. Congratulations!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails