Welcome to Small Reflections

"Nothing is ever achieved without enthusiasm."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Duck photo source: Lisa's Chaos
I hope you enjoy your visit. If you're looking for something specific, check out the links to posts by category in my sidebar and down a ways. They'll assist with tracking down different types of posts found on each of my three blogs. You might also enjoy checking out the other sites: Sacred Ruminations, Blog Rolls, Bling & Blurbs, and Happily Retired Gal.

I hope you'll look around & leave comments
then visit me at my new blog ...

Giraffe Journal

and/or website ... Labyrinth Journal
both self-hosted at WordPress
where I publish as myself
rather than under a

I've not had much time for posting or blog visits, but if you're interested I hope you'll find time to check out my new blog, Giraffe Journal or my Labyrinth Journal website ... both self hosted at WordPress.

Thanks for your visit and have a delightful day ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Friday, November 7, 2008

Haiku Friday #87 - NaBloPoMo Day 7

Make Time for Small Reflections
My 19th SkyWatch/88th Haiku Friday
is at
Sacred Ruminations.

Look what Mama Zen
left for me yesterday on
her blog ... calling me

(here I quote her words)
'... most dedicated blogger
I know' ... Isn't she

sweet to pass along
this award and say such nice
things about me too?

She received it from
Petra Michelle where I learned
there are 'rulez' ... I shall

give myself some time
to reflect & soon I will
name my successor(s).

snoopy dancing

Yesterday I blogged
about peace on all three sites
and appreciate

those who visited
one (or all) ... leaving your thoughts.
Each was different ;--)

At Small Reflections
I focused on 'music' as
one pathway to peace ...

gentleness at my
Sacred Ruminations blog
also leadership ...

at Blog Rolls & Bling
on a 'lighter note' I shared
an alternative

to traditional
'warfare' that might make you smile ...
so when you have time

I invite you to
click the individual
links and possibly

share your own ideas
about peace in future posts
on your blog as well.

For others participating in Haiku Friday this week go to A Mommy Story.
Click for SkyWatch/Haiku Friday at Sacred Ruminations.
(To see my previous Haikus, click on the Haiku Friday label below this post or in the sidebar under About Me where you'll find a 'directory' of my Haikus on both blogs).
Small Reflections ... Smile Back

Thought for Today
"Happiness is a conscious choice, not an automatic response." Mildred Barthel


kitten said...

Congrats! Very good job!

Hootin' Anni said...

Excellent haiku once again. AND!! Congrats on the award. You deserve the recognition in my mind...your blog is truly a worthy read.

Happy Friday.

Mama Zen said...

I speak only the truth!

Joyce said...

Good Morning, Storyteller,

Though I enjoyed your entire post, once again I found the quote so helpful: 'Happiness is a conscious choice, not an automatic response.' It is sad to see children and adults who are tyrannized by their moods. One may, to a large degree, consciously CHOOSE to be kind, patient, cheerful. Often, emotions will follow the choice.

You deserve the award, O Dedicated One. Congrats!

Mariposa said...

Sorry took me long to get back...I got sick and schedule went crazy for me...but I'm back now!

And yes, you are a dedicated blogger! I couldn't agree more!

Mary P Jones (MPJ) said...

You are the most dedicated blogger! And now I (your trying to be dedicated reader) am all caught up on reading you too! Whew!

Martha said...

I can't believe we're already on day 7 of nablopomo - this has been too easy! :-)

lisaschaos said...

Congrats! You are a great scribbler! :)

Jenn in Holland said...

Very clever way to reveal your award! Well deserved too. Congratulations!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails