Top 7 in '07
Yes ... I know today is Tuesday,
but this post is created
and if I don't post it today,
I'll miss Wordless Wednesday,
and/or Haiku Friday
because I need to send a link
I started TWO blogs in late October last year. Small Reflections came first and bears the "Passionate Blog" logo.
1. Beginnings - October 22, 2007 is my 1st post ever and illustrates just how little I knew 3 months ago when I started this adventure.
2. My final post of the year, published 12-31-07 reviews my 1st ten weeks in this "virtual world" and thanks my "blogging buddies" ... providing links to accomplishments along the way.
3. Embracing a Larger Vision (My Sacred Life - Day 5) considers unlimited possibilities.
4. In Allowing Myself to Receive (My Sacred Life - Day 17), I write of a challenging experience and valuable lessons I learned from friends.
5. Day 23 of My Sacred Life on 11-14-08, I shared a piece of Visual Poetry that I created in 1994 with the story of how it came to be.
6. Challenged by a fellow blogger, I created this Vastly Varied Version in Verse alliterative list of 10 things about myself (with an accompanying poem about the process) ... though it was anything but simple.
7. In The Gift of Gratitude in a Simple Thank You (12-28-07), I share two memories from my life as a public school teacher and the touching video-clip that inspired them.
As a "newbie" ... I have no archives from previous years; however, I've taken up the Creative Every Day 2008 Challenge and have started sharing more reflective pieces like this Haiku Friday, Volume 3 - January 11, 2008 at Small Reflections. I've shared other kinds of personal writing at Sacred Ruminations like Monday Musings (1-7-08) and Remembering Taos (1-6-08).
Thought for Today