Welcome to Small Reflections


"Nothing is ever achieved without enthusiasm."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Duck photo source: Lisa's Chaos
I hope you enjoy your visit. If you're looking for something specific, check out the links to posts by category in my sidebar and down a ways. They'll assist with tracking down different types of posts found on each of my three blogs. You might also enjoy checking out the other sites: Sacred Ruminations, Blog Rolls, Bling & Blurbs, and Happily Retired Gal.

I hope you'll look around & leave comments
then visit me at my new blog ...

Giraffe Journal

and/or website ... Labyrinth Journal
both self-hosted at WordPress
where I publish as myself
rather than under a
pseudonym.

I've not had much time for posting or blog visits, but if you're interested I hope you'll find time to check out my new blog, Giraffe Journal or my Labyrinth Journal website ... both self hosted at WordPress.

Thanks for your visit and have a delightful day ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Sunday, November 30, 2008

UM #33 - I did it again 30 posts in 30 days!!!

Make Time for Small Reflections
NaBloPoMo-Day 30
Where did this month go?
If YOU completed NaBloPoMo too,
you're welcome to snag & enjoy this NaBloPoMo award
and/or the one at Sacred Ruminations today!
I'd very much appreciate a comment & linky-luv if you do ;--)

This is the 305th issue of ...

I'm participating for the 33rd time today.
How about you?

What comes to YOUR mind?

If you'd like to play here, copy and paste the clues in comments along with your responses ... or post on your blog and let me know so I can visit ;--)

I say ... and you think ... ?

  1. Sleepy :: Hollow (as in The Legend of ...)
  2. Thanksgiving :: turkey & traditions
  3. Fifteen :: minutes of fame
  4. Authority :: question it ... often!
  5. Bangs :: hair covering the forehead & sometimes the eyes
  6. Curled :: up cosily with a good book by the fire on a rainy day with a cup of hot tea ;--)
  7. Young man :: Henny (comedian)
  8. Surprised :: by Joy (book by C.S. Lewis)
  9. Mistake :: an opportunity to learn from a 'miss take'
  10. Handle it :: with aplomb
Your turn: I say ... and you think ... ?
  1. Sleepy ::
  2. Thanksgiving ::
  3. Fifteen ::
  4. Authority ::
  5. Bangs ::
  6. Curled ::
  7. Young man ::
  8. Surprised ::
  9. Mistake ::
  10. Handle it ::
Click for others 'muttering' today.
I've completed my November 'Gratitude List' in my sidebar & transferred it to my new WordPress site, Happily Retired Gal. Tomorrow I'll begin a new list here for December.

If you missed them ...

Camera Critters is in the next post
Photo Hunt - A Metal Surprise is at Happily Retired Gal

Another Metal Photo Hunt is at Sacred Ruminations
Small Reflections ... Smile Back

Thought for Today
" Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth." Albert Einstein

14 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

Henny Youngman. CLEVER-R-R girl!!!!!

Happy Sunday dear storyteller.

storyteller said...

Anni - Not so clever ... just OLD ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Martha said...

Looks like we made it! I still have to post today, but I'm not seeing that as a big problem, LOL! Congrats! :-)

Maude Lynn said...

Congratulations on 30 posts in 30 days!

Unknown said...

Love this badge too! :)

1. Sleepy :: day
2. Thanksgiving :: feast
3. Fifteen :: year old
4. Authority :: police
5. Bangs :: hair
6. Curled :: perm
7. Young man :: sons
8. Surprised :: BOO!
9. Mistake :: Oops
10. Handle it :: Deal

Akelamalu said...

Oh well done!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on blogging every day! That's a real accomplishment. You've brought so much joy into the world - well done!

I do love mutterings - don't you?

Sandee said...

Congratulations on a job well done. Have a great day. Big hug. :)

kitten said...

Congratulations! I didn't finish my Novel again this year. I'm not going to give up though.

Sleepy :: One of the 7 drawfs
Thanksgiving :: A time to stop and reflect and my BD
Fifteen :: My oldest child
Authority :: Law
Bangs :: I have always had to wear bangs because of my high fore head.
Curled :: up with a book
Young man :: I have have 2 fine ones.
Surprised :: Something I'm not much any more.
Mistake :: Past life
Handle it :: and deal with it!

Patsy said...

I agree with Hootin'Annie Henny Youngman is clever. Mine aren't so clever, but what came to mind with each.

Mary said...

Storyteller,

I enjoyed your post today, as always.

Sleepy ::Tired
Thanksgiving ::Day
Fifteen :: Young
Authority ::Figure
Bangs :: Fireworks
Curled ::Ribbon (very festive)
Young man :: Oldest grandson
Surprised :: Unexpected
Mistake ::Coca Cola (invented by mistake.)
Handle it :: with care

Thanks for the fun. Hope all is well with you.
Blessings,
Mary

maryt/theteach said...

Hi storyteller, love you "thankful" list! Happy Thanksgiving! Hope you had a wonderful day! And thnaks for visiting my blog for Manic Monday! :)

Ivanhoe said...

Congrats on your 30 posts in 30 days :o)
I cannot belive it's December already. Where did this whole year go? Time for me to start shopping for X-mas :o)

Karen said...

Woohoo--way to go on the NaBloPoMo!!

Sleepy::Karen
Thanksgiving::Full
Fifteen::Shots of vodka (I swear that just popped into my head--I have no idea why!!)
Authority::Mine
Bangs::Always needing cut
Curled::Toes
Young Man::Good looking
Surprised::Again?
Mistake::are made
Handle it::Stressed

Related Posts with Thumbnails