Welcome to Small Reflections


"Nothing is ever achieved without enthusiasm."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Duck photo source: Lisa's Chaos
I hope you enjoy your visit. If you're looking for something specific, check out the links to posts by category in my sidebar and down a ways. They'll assist with tracking down different types of posts found on each of my three blogs. You might also enjoy checking out the other sites: Sacred Ruminations, Blog Rolls, Bling & Blurbs, and Happily Retired Gal.

I hope you'll look around & leave comments
then visit me at my new blog ...

Giraffe Journal

and/or website ... Labyrinth Journal
both self-hosted at WordPress
where I publish as myself
rather than under a
pseudonym.

I've not had much time for posting or blog visits, but if you're interested I hope you'll find time to check out my new blog, Giraffe Journal or my Labyrinth Journal website ... both self hosted at WordPress.

Thanks for your visit and have a delightful day ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Thursday Thirteen #39 - A Few Funny Favorites

Make Time for Small Reflections13 Entertaining Favorites of mine ... from
Lolcats and Funny Pictures

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
For easy access, I’ve listed more T-13 links along with the Thursday Thirteen Blogroll at My Blog Rolls.
Small Reflections ... Smile Back
Thought for Today
"Common sense and a sense of humor are the same thing, moving at different speeds. A sense of humor is just common sense, dancing." William James

31 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the smiles :) Happy TT my friend!

Annie Z said...

gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous!

Joyce said...

Thank you, Storyteller, for sharing the sweet pics. :)

Unknown said...

Nothing like some smiles on a Thursday morning and this did it.

Hope you'll stop by my T13a @ The Cafe at the END of the Universe & The Library at the END of the Universe.
~Penelope Anne

Robin said...

Those two last ones really cracked me up!

threesidesofcrazy said...

I follow these sites for a daily smiles! Thanks for sharing some of my favorites.

Anonymous said...

LOL! Young Skywalker is great but i like Don't Press That best.

Jo, a retired teacher said...

Thanks for the first-of-the-day smiles. Those were adorable.

Ivanhoe said...

Thanks for the chuckle, Storyteller. I just looove the big mutts (lol).

Momisodes said...

LOL! These are hilarious and adorable :) What great finds for today's TT!

Akelamalu said...

Sweet! I love the delta force one. :)

Anonymous said...

What fun. I feel better already. PURRFECT!

The Gal Herself said...

God, each one was cuter than the one before. But "I love big mutts and I cannot lie" is my favorite. Thanks for sharing -- and thanks for visiting my TT.

Joy Des Jardins said...

Oh...these pics are just too cute Virginia. I love all of them...I've seen a couple before. Thanks for the smiles....

Mary said...

LOL, what fun. Thanks for sharing these adorable pictures. They brightened my day and made me smile.

Blessings,
Mary

Gretchen said...

I love it!! I must steal these immediately!

Unknown said...

So many cute ones! I love the baby blanket. :)

kitten said...

Very cute

Anonymous said...

Oh my god! These are soooooo cute! I just love them.

Thanks for sharing those :)

Greets and happy TT!
Julia

Karen said...

These are adorable--I especially like the two with babies.

Lori said...

Love them!! Especially the baby blanket;) Happy TT my friend. Thanks for stopping by. Its always great to see you.

SandyCarlson said...

That was a lot of fun, Storyteller. Thanks for the smiles.

JO said...

it sure made me smile!

Here's my entry. Thanks!

Forgetfulone said...

I love these! Especially the Star Wars one!

Betty said...

How cute. Nice choice for TT.

Hope you are having a good week so far.

Michelle said...

What cute pictures. I love the one with the baby laying on the kitty. So funny! Great TT.

storyteller said...

To all of you – Thanks so much for dropping by my T-13 at Small Reflections. I’m delighted you enjoyed the favorite Locats & Funny Photos I shared this week and I certainly loved seeing what each of you shared yesterday too. This morning I’m on to Haiku on both of my blogs … with some Skywatch photos and PSE manipulations at Sacred Ruminations. I hope you'll visit again as time permits and check out my 'follower's widget' in the sidebar of Small Reflections. Here's wishing you each a fantastic Friday! Have a wonderful weekend as well.
Hugs and blessings,

Clara said...

I love the fun pictures! They always make me smile!

Thanks for stopping by!

storyteller said...

Clara – You’re most welcome. I enjoy seeing what others share on their blogs for T-13 and other weekly activities. I’m delighted to make others smile. Thanks for visiting.
Hugs and blessings

Tina Coruth said...

Storyteller,

I love these!! :-)

Hugs,
Tina

storyteller said...

Tina Coruth – I’m delighted that you enjoyed them! Thanks for dropping by belatedly ;--)

One Gal Musing and Jo – Thanks for the linky-love back to this post from your blogs. I think that’s a very ‘kewl’ idea and may do it myself once I’m no long taking morning classes causing me to be away from my computer on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

Hugs and blessings to you all!

Related Posts with Thumbnails