Welcome to Small Reflections


"Nothing is ever achieved without enthusiasm."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Duck photo source: Lisa's Chaos
I hope you enjoy your visit. If you're looking for something specific, check out the links to posts by category in my sidebar and down a ways. They'll assist with tracking down different types of posts found on each of my three blogs. You might also enjoy checking out the other sites: Sacred Ruminations, Blog Rolls, Bling & Blurbs, and Happily Retired Gal.

I hope you'll look around & leave comments
then visit me at my new blog ...

Giraffe Journal

and/or website ... Labyrinth Journal
both self-hosted at WordPress
where I publish as myself
rather than under a
pseudonym.

I've not had much time for posting or blog visits, but if you're interested I hope you'll find time to check out my new blog, Giraffe Journal or my Labyrinth Journal website ... both self hosted at WordPress.

Thanks for your visit and have a delightful day ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

RubyTuesday#6 - Heads or Tails #25

Make Time for Small Reflections
Scroll down for Heads or Tails ...
Morning Musings, a Meme & More is in the next post
and Monday Motivator at Sacred Ruminations

My favorite chair at the Mable Dodge House
in Taos, New Mexico
Click for others participating this week,
(and meet RubyMissBug, Ruby Tuesday's new Mascot)
This is my 25th ...
Hosted by Skittles at Head or Tails
Click for info about how to play
This week's prompt is:
HEADS - Shake
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Click for others participating in HoTs this week.
Next week's theme/prompt is:
HEADS *OR* TAILS - Black *OR* White
Small Reflections ... Smile Back
Thought for Today
"Action is eloquence." William Shakespeare

26 comments:

Faye said...

I'm curious about what you were studying in Taos--and about the designs in the notebook on your ruby chair. Don't know why, but I always associate Taos with artists or retreats. However, I'm sure there are people there who get up every morning and go about a daily routine!

Betty said...

Your HoT post is so cute, especially those toddlers shaking their little bottoms.

eastcoastlife said...

I laugh at the butt-shaking babies.

That red chair looks very comfy. I could spend a whole day in it.

Joy Des Jardins said...

Love the SHAKES! Especially the butts...Oh, so cute! And...now I could go for a good chocolate shake too!

Kim said...

I love those animated GIFs! Very cute. :) Thanks for sharing this Tuesday! My HoT is finally posted. If you have a moment, check it out.

Carletta said...

I bet the red chair looks fabulous on the carpet I got a peek at!
The little baby butts is cute.

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

very cute HoT post Storyteller - I love those babies.

My Heads or Tails is up -
My Little Drummer Boys

Anonymous said...

Those are cute butt-shaking babies! LOL Nice comfy chair there:) Mine is posted HERE. Happy RT!~

anthonynorth said...

One funny post, there. Still shaking with laughter.

Gemma Wiseman said...

What a comfy cosy dreaming chair for Ruby Tuesday! I could settle quite nicely in that one!

And your HOT post is simply adorable! Lots of fun!

Hootin Anni said...

Love the easter egg butts shakin'!! roflmao

Happy HoT...my shake is posted, won't you stop by when you get a chance? I'd love to have you visit.

kitten said...

Great Job! Love it!
Thank you so much for your kind words.
Hugs and blessings to you!

Unknown said...

Hilarious HoT, those baby tushies are a hoot. Great take on the theme, mine is up.

Anonymous said...

I love you shaking entry! That last image is too funny!! Happy HOT day! My entry is here

Please stop by if you have a moment :)

Akelamalu said...

Loved the HOT post and your favourite chair looks mighty comfy!

Ivanhoe said...

The chair would fit perfectly in my house. I needed that chuckle at the shaking booties today :o)

Mojo said...

Looks like quite a comfortable chair ... and certainly red!

Mom Knows Everything said...

Bwahahaha!!! That picture of the butt shaking babies is hilarious!!!

Hootin Anni said...

My Wednesday blog is now posted since I'm shutting things down early...

You have a gift there from me!

Maude Lynn said...

I love the picture of the chair!

Dianne said...

great chair!!

Tumblewords: said...

What fun! I remember seeing those little shaking cuties at the bottom - love that!

Mary said...

LOL I love all the shakin' that's going on here. The one with the babies shakin' their butts is so cute.

Enjoyed my visit and thank you for the nice comments on the entertainment unit. I love the new look. The living room seems much brighter. Now, just to get the rest of the house decluttered. ;-)

Blessings,
Mary

Unknown said...

Love that red chair!! I always love the baby bottoms but now you also have me wanting ice cream!

Anonymous said...

Hehehe, super cute HoT.

Karen said...

I've got a big smile on my face, remembering the sight of you in that chair!

Related Posts with Thumbnails