Welcome to Small Reflections


"Nothing is ever achieved without enthusiasm."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Duck photo source: Lisa's Chaos
I hope you enjoy your visit. If you're looking for something specific, check out the links to posts by category in my sidebar and down a ways. They'll assist with tracking down different types of posts found on each of my three blogs. You might also enjoy checking out the other sites: Sacred Ruminations, Blog Rolls, Bling & Blurbs, and Happily Retired Gal.

I hope you'll look around & leave comments
then visit me at my new blog ...

Giraffe Journal

and/or website ... Labyrinth Journal
both self-hosted at WordPress
where I publish as myself
rather than under a
pseudonym.

I've not had much time for posting or blog visits, but if you're interested I hope you'll find time to check out my new blog, Giraffe Journal or my Labyrinth Journal website ... both self hosted at WordPress.

Thanks for your visit and have a delightful day ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Directory of Links to my T-13s

My Thursday Thirteen Posts to Date

  1. Authors and Books to Share with Young Children
  2. Things I'd Do If I Knew I Couldn't Fail
  3. Thoughts About Ice
  4. Quotes to Consider (Set 1)
  5. Music I Enjoy - Straight No Chaser Links (Set 1)
  6. Laws that Change Lives (Dan Millman)
  7. Straight No Chaser Links (Set 2)
  8. Books for Kids of All Ages by Bill Peet
  9. Federer's Wins
  10. Quotes to Consider (Set 2)
  11. Healing Affirmations from Louise Hay
  12. Healing Beliefs of Louise Hay
  13. Wordless - Amazing Origami
  14. Oronyms
  15. Wordless - Moms & Babies
  16. Unusual Names
  17. Tennis Champions - Pacific Life Open in Indian Wells, CA
  18. (Wordless) Adorable Puppies
  19. Colorful Spring Flowers
  20. Imaginative Masterpieces
  21. 2nd Photobucket Meme
  22. Modified Meme of Fours (part 2)
  23. What are we thinking?
  24. 1st Photoshop Elements Class Topics
  25. Circular Images
  26. Laughable Animal Photos
  27. French Open 'Quarter Final' Collaged Photos
  28. Beautiful Nature Pix
  29. Springtime Butterflies
  30. Cute Critter Photos
  31. Really Good Things
  32. Seeking 'Slogan' Suggestions
  33. Photos of Hawaii
  34. Nature Photos
  35. Random Thoughts on Blogging
  36. Thoughts on grief ... and letting go
  37. Musings of my Mind the Morning (mostly about the Beijing Olympics)
  38. Photographs of Horses
10-6-08 Addendum:
There are more T-13s of course ... (as of October 2nd there are 42 as a matter of fact), but since I keep forgetting to update this page, from here on out simply click the 'Thursday Thirteen' label to find the rest ... and forgive me please ;--)


Thought for Today
"Go forth into the busy world and love it. Interest yourself in its life, mingle kindly with its joys and sorrows." Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails