Welcome to Small Reflections


"Nothing is ever achieved without enthusiasm."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Duck photo source: Lisa's Chaos
I hope you enjoy your visit. If you're looking for something specific, check out the links to posts by category in my sidebar and down a ways. They'll assist with tracking down different types of posts found on each of my three blogs. You might also enjoy checking out the other sites: Sacred Ruminations, Blog Rolls, Bling & Blurbs, and Happily Retired Gal.

I hope you'll look around & leave comments
then visit me at my new blog ...

Giraffe Journal

and/or website ... Labyrinth Journal
both self-hosted at WordPress
where I publish as myself
rather than under a
pseudonym.

I've not had much time for posting or blog visits, but if you're interested I hope you'll find time to check out my new blog, Giraffe Journal or my Labyrinth Journal website ... both self hosted at WordPress.

Thanks for your visit and have a delightful day ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Whimsical Wednesday


Grandy posted this Blogthing today at
Functional Shmunctional
.
She's a RED crayon, but I'm PURPLE
(and I LOVE to wear red hats
with purple clothes!!!)

You Are a Purple Crayon

Your world is colored in dreamy, divine, and classy colors.
You hold yourself to a sky high standard, and you are always graceful.
People envy, idolize, and copy you without realizing it. You are an icon for those who know you.
And while it is hard to be a perfectionist, rest assured it's paying off!

Your color wheel opposite is yellow. While yellow people may be wise, they lack the manners and class needed to impress you.

7 comments:

Momisodes said...

Oh what fun! Purple does seem to suit you :)

I'm GREEN!
"Your world is colored in harmonious, peaceful, natural colors.
While some may associate green with money, you are one of the least materialistic people around.
Comfort is important to you. You like to feel as relaxed as possible - and you try to make others feel at ease.
You're very happy with who you are, and it certainly shows!

Your color wheel opposite is red. Every time you feel grounded, a red person does their best to shake you."

Eve said...

I'm YELLOW!
Your world is colored with happy, warm, fun colors.
You have a thoughtful and wise way about you. Some people might even consider you a genius.
Charming and eloquent, you are able to get people to do things your way.
While you seem spontaneous and free wheeling, you are calculating to the extreme.

Your color wheel opposite is purple. You both are charismatic leaders, but purple people act like you have no depth.

OK, Miss Purple Crayon, do you really think I'm shallow?

Karen said...

I'm yellow--surprisingly! I wanted to be purple! I'm not shallow, really, I'm not!

Kayce aka lucy said...

i'm purple too. i am finding that those perfectionist characteristics instilled in me during childhood cannot totally be shaken...hard as i may try :-)

storyteller said...

How fun to find your results shared here. One of the frustrating things about these Quizzes is that we only get to see OUR results and not others, unless they share either in comments or on their blogs. I’m glad to see different colors represented.

Sandy – Green seems to suit you. So … who’s the “red” trying to shake you up? I’m glad it’s not me. LOL

Eve and Karen – Of course I don’t think you’re shallow! The positive descriptors seem appropriate to me for BOTH of you … happy, warm, fun, thoughtful, wise, charming, eloquent and spontaneous … possibly even “genius” (if a bit calculating). LOL

Lucy – How delightful that we’re both “purple” and yes, I have trouble with my perfectionist tendencies too. Every time I think I’ve let them go completely, … something happens to show me these habits die hard.

Thanks for playing along today in this whimsical way! So ... where are the reds, pinks, blues, oranges, etc.?
Hugs and blessings,

Mary said...

I am also a purple crayon. These quizzes are interesting. I'm always glad when people post their results so we can see what they are.

Thanks for the fun. I've sent you a little something in email.

Blessings,
Mary

storyteller said...

Mary – I like it when people share results too. With these quizzes it’s the only way to see what other results might exist. You’re welcome for the fun … and thanks for the email gift. It’s most special, and I’m grateful. I sent an email response when I found it a few minutes ago. I’m clearing out email as I watch the Hewitt-Djokovic match … but I may need to just stop and watch tennis because it’s an exciting start and promises to be an excellent match. Their games are similar. Djokovic is younger and “on the rise” but Hewitt has the benefit of more experience on this big stage. Should be a fun one!
Hugs and blessings,

Related Posts with Thumbnails