Welcome to Small Reflections


"Nothing is ever achieved without enthusiasm."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Duck photo source: Lisa's Chaos
I hope you enjoy your visit. If you're looking for something specific, check out the links to posts by category in my sidebar and down a ways. They'll assist with tracking down different types of posts found on each of my three blogs. You might also enjoy checking out the other sites: Sacred Ruminations, Blog Rolls, Bling & Blurbs, and Happily Retired Gal.

I hope you'll look around & leave comments
then visit me at my new blog ...

Giraffe Journal

and/or website ... Labyrinth Journal
both self-hosted at WordPress
where I publish as myself
rather than under a
pseudonym.

I've not had much time for posting or blog visits, but if you're interested I hope you'll find time to check out my new blog, Giraffe Journal or my Labyrinth Journal website ... both self hosted at WordPress.

Thanks for your visit and have a delightful day ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Thursday Thirteen #26 - 13 Laughable Photos


13 Laughable Animal Images
from the Internet

I'm pressed for time again ... so am sharing two collages of photos gathered from email and various Internet sources. Some may be familiar, others new to you ... but hopefully some will bring a smile to your face and perhaps even make you laugh out loud!


Happy Thursday Thirteen Everyone!


As I did last Thursday, I've posted this early so as to free up time for other things in the morning ... and I'll be doing my T-13 visits in the afternoon when I return home after class. In case you missed it, I shared new examples of what we learned in Tuesday's class ... (the 5th of 10 sessions in the Beginning Class). To see them check out Almost Wordless Wednesday#30.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

View More Thursday Thirteen Participants

Get the Thursday Thirteeen code here!

For easy access, I’ve listed more T-13 links along with the
Thursday Thirteen Blogroll to the bottom of my sidebar.

Thought for Today
"Lots of people talk to animals.... Not very many listen, though .... That's the problem." Benjamin Hoff in THE TAO OF POOH

25 comments:

Anne B. said...

So cute. Thanks for the smile.

kay said...

Pretty cute animal pics---and I enjoyed your Photoshop demo, too!

SandyCarlson said...

Those are lots of fun, Storyteller!

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Those are cute! I like the kitten with the yarn best, I think.

As for Mr. Linky, I forgot to turn him on until after Sandy had been by. I usually forget until the first person's stopped in... and usually, I don't have the excuse of the Penguins.

sad, I know.

Anonymous said...

Awww...they are all so cute! Thanks for the smile!

pussreboots said...

Cute photos. Happy TT.

Anonymous said...

Are those dogs, cats, or foxes (upper right side of #2? Is that first cat playing solitaire? I saw a show once on a painting cat.

Anonymous said...

Aww, very cute pictures. Happy TT. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Juliana RW said...

those are cute animals pics :D

Mine in here Thanks

Betty said...

I had seen some of the pictures, but it was still fun looking at them all. My TT is up - 13 things about me beginning with the letter "M"

anthonynorth said...

Some excellent pics there. Loved them.

Robin said...

Very cute!

Toni said...

Cute pictures. I tried to pick a favorite but couldn't...

Unknown said...

Adorable pics. Thanks for the smiles Happy T13!

Tina Coruth said...

These photos are adorable, Storyteller! hugs, Tina

Akelamalu said...

They did indeed bring a smile to my face. I particularly liked the puppies at their feeding bowls watched by mum. :)

Momisodes said...

Those are adorable! ROFL at the one playing solitaire ;)

maryt/theteach said...

Fantastic photos of dogs and cats (there were cats, right?)! :D

Melissa said...

Photos were great...especially the cheetah. Will need to show that to my little guy.

And the photoshop stuff was really cool. I sooo need to learn that stuff.

Anonymous said...

Very cute pictures...who can resist those?! I don't know where you find this clever stuff, but thanks for sharing them on your T13! And I hope your class went well!

Phyl said...

Darling pics...thanks for sharing them:).

Karen said...

Awww....what cuties! The quote made me laugh because just yesterday, the little girl who lives next door was playing at our house, and she told Nathan and her little brother (almost three), that she could talk to our cats. She "talked" to Spenser, and then informed us all that he talked back. I asked what he said, and she answered "That he likes me."

Storytellin' Mama said...

Adorable!

Jane said...

Can't go wrong with animal pix - i'm especially partial to kittens as i have one that is 14 years old and yes, she's still a kitten. She pestering me right now for a head rub - she thinks I can type with one hand! Silly muggins!
Happy belated TT.

storyteller said...

I’m delighted you all decided to visit and share your thoughts here at Small Reflections. I apologize for being unable to respond individually (as I usually do here) due to time constraints (it’s almost 6:45pm on FRIDAY and I’m just too wiped out to try to be coherent at the moment) … so I’m leaving this GROUP RESPONSE. I’m glad my T-13 generated some smiles (and/or laughter) and look forward to visiting those of you I haven’t yet visited this week … though it may not be until later this weekend or possibly early next week.
Hugs and blessings,

Related Posts with Thumbnails