Welcome to Small Reflections


"Nothing is ever achieved without enthusiasm."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Duck photo source: Lisa's Chaos
I hope you enjoy your visit. If you're looking for something specific, check out the links to posts by category in my sidebar and down a ways. They'll assist with tracking down different types of posts found on each of my three blogs. You might also enjoy checking out the other sites: Sacred Ruminations, Blog Rolls, Bling & Blurbs, and Happily Retired Gal.

I hope you'll look around & leave comments
then visit me at my new blog ...

Giraffe Journal

and/or website ... Labyrinth Journal
both self-hosted at WordPress
where I publish as myself
rather than under a
pseudonym.

I've not had much time for posting or blog visits, but if you're interested I hope you'll find time to check out my new blog, Giraffe Journal or my Labyrinth Journal website ... both self hosted at WordPress.

Thanks for your visit and have a delightful day ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Saturday, February 2, 2008

My environment may be cluttered but ...

apparently my MIND is free (relatively speaking) according to this Blogthing. Of course I do have a head cold creating some congestion and causing me to be without energy or inspiration. Hopefully I'll be myself soon ... until then do you want to play along or not?
Your Mind is 31% Cluttered

Your mind is very free. You've liberated yourself from most worries and problems.
And even if something does start to clutter your mind, you're easily able to let it go.
How Cluttered is Your Mind?

or (for those whose minds are sharper)
you can give THIS one a try
but remember I taught school
for 34 years.


You Scored an A

You got 10/10 questions correct.

It's pretty obvious that you don't make basic grammatical errors.
As far as people with bad grammar go, you know they're only human.
It's humanity and its current condition that truly disturb you sometimes.
The It's Its There Their They're Quiz

FINALLY ...
Melissa suggested I try THIS one
and you might choose
to give it a go
or not :-)


You Are 45% Addicted to Blogthings

You're a Blogthings fiend - addicted but not totally dependent.
So what if you know your personality type by heart?
And while you may feel like Blogthings is crack...
There are people much worse off than you!

16 comments:

Eve said...

Glad to see a new post. I was beginning to worry that you were really ill. Take care of yourself. That cold seems to be hanging on a long time.

***Your Mind is 29% Cluttered***


Your mind is very free. You've liberated yourself from most worries and problems.
And even if something does start to clutter your mind, you're easily able to let it go.


How Cluttered is Your Mind?
http://www.blogthings.com/howclutteredisyourmindquiz/

Eve said...

***You Scored an A***


You got 10/10 questions correct.

It's pretty obvious that you don't make basic grammatical errors.
If anything, you're annoyed when people make simple mistakes on their blogs.
As far as people with bad grammar go, you know they're only human.
And it's humanity and its current condition that truly disturb you sometimes.

Momisodes said...

LOL! I am definitely not a blogthing addict, and NO WAY am I taking that grammar quiz. I already know I need help. As for the my mind- It is 64% Cluttered!!!

"Your mind is quite cluttered. And like most clutter, it's a bunch of crap you don't need.
Try writing down your worst problems and fears. And then put them out of your mind for a while."

Clearly, I need help.

dawn224 said...

53% cluttered. Which is actually less than I thought.

Anonymous said...

***Your Mind is 20% Cluttered***

Your mind is clear, focused, and downright zen like.
You have the amazing ability to almost completely control your thoughts.
Are you sure you're human?

storyteller said...

Eve – I’m sorry I had you worried. I’ve learned the hard way that when I get sick I must stop and rest … so that’s what I’ve given myself permission to do. What little time I’ve spent at the computer has been with email and responses to comments, and although I’m better each day … I’m still recovering. Hopefully I’ll be back to my old self soon. It would appear your mind is less cluttered than mine is, and (brave soul that you are to take THIS quiz) your grammar equal to my own. If memory serves, you were less addicted to blogthings than I as well. Congratulations on all counts!

Sandy – Ah … with your energy levels and creativity you seem to have no need to fall back on blogthings ever. You go girl!!! I am a bit surprised to see your mind so cluttered, but then you are in the midst of packing to move into your new home (are you making lists yet?) and there’s no telling what toxic substances are contaminating your refrigerator at this point … so beware and/or hire some help. LOL

Dawn – Having done a couple of T-13s with You Tube Links to Straight No Chaser songs (and just one actual video insertion in a post which was more than enough for me ever!) it’s no wonder your mind is cluttered … for YOUR Saturday post is awesome and I know it took FOREVER to create! The fact that you did this with a baby around boggles MY mind.

Solomon – Very impressive results indeed! I though I was doing well until I read your comment. Perhaps all those Gratitude posts have cleared the clutter from your mind?

Thanks to all of you for visiting, playing along, and leaving your comments with results. I hope you’re all having a wonderful weekend!
Hugs and blessings,

Sherck said...

37% cluttered (mostly by the future)

A (10/10) on the grammar (teaching English for 7 years, I'd BETTER get a perfect score!

40% addicted.

Anonymous said...

My mind is more cluttered than that!!! Cute quiz, I think I'll give it to my sons!

Anonymous said...

Cool, that was fun. I came out at a Zen-like 19% cluttered. Thank you, Eckhart Tolle!

Peajay said...

Hi Storyteller, good choice of quizzes. My mind is 43% cluttered. I scored an A with 10/10 but having fairly recently gained a Masters I should hope so. I'm 23% addicted to Blogthings. Hope the cold is improving and you are feeing better.
Sláinte.

Mike Golch said...

I really liked these,I scored a "B" and I'm 40%

storyteller said...

I appreciate that you all decided to play along and share your results. I’m feeling much better today, have finished my list of 101 Things About Me, posted twice at Sacred Ruminations and am about to post here so I’ll be caught up for the day. I hope to be out visiting blogs again next week to catch up with you.
Hugs and blessings,

Kayce aka lucy said...

i'm 32%. hope your head clears soon :-) i am going to try and wean myself a bit and not do the other two blog things. yikes! i better log off quickly!!!

Mike Golch said...

I just took how cluttered is your mind and it turns out to be 44% cluttered.

Karen said...

Well, this is no surprise, and I'm kinda embarrassed to admit it, but my mind is 70% cluttered (I believed they used the phrase "full of crap")--this is something I've always known I need to work on.

On a more positive note, I also scored 10/10 on the grammar quiz. Also, I'm 0% addicted to Blogthings.

storyteller said...

Lucy – Congratulations (on both counts). Escaping the temptation is half the battle. I am feeling better … just a bit of residual congestion, but I’m hoping that passes as quickly as the flu did.

Mike – Hmmm … so what’s cluttering up YOUR mind these days?

Karen – Ohmygosh! Full of crap? Sigh … definitely time to release THAT forever. Maybe if you were a little MORE attracted to Blogthings your mind would become less cluttered? ‘Tis just a thought … adding a bit of levity & trivia perhaps clear to things out … unless (perish the thought) the blogthings I post ADD to your clutter … and if they do I apologize and grant you permission to skip them entirely and/or chastise me for posting them. Of course you’d score 10/10 on the grammar quiz. You were an English major, right?

Thanks everybody for making my day a little brighter each time you visit.
Hugs and blessings,

Related Posts with Thumbnails