Welcome to Small Reflections


"Nothing is ever achieved without enthusiasm."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Duck photo source: Lisa's Chaos
I hope you enjoy your visit. If you're looking for something specific, check out the links to posts by category in my sidebar and down a ways. They'll assist with tracking down different types of posts found on each of my three blogs. You might also enjoy checking out the other sites: Sacred Ruminations, Blog Rolls, Bling & Blurbs, and Happily Retired Gal.

I hope you'll look around & leave comments
then visit me at my new blog ...

Giraffe Journal

and/or website ... Labyrinth Journal
both self-hosted at WordPress
where I publish as myself
rather than under a
pseudonym.

I've not had much time for posting or blog visits, but if you're interested I hope you'll find time to check out my new blog, Giraffe Journal or my Labyrinth Journal website ... both self hosted at WordPress.

Thanks for your visit and have a delightful day ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Almost WW #31 - Hydrangea Collage Found

ALMOST
(I think this is my 31st)

Lost & Found
(If you're lost, check Flower Frustrations to catch up)

After spending way too much time looking for this last night and this morning, I decided to let the computer FIND it for me ... but after multiple ADVANCED searches, nothing showed up on ANY of my external hard drives and/or USB flash drives ... so I concluded that somehow it didn't get saved after all and set out to recreate the collage. Low & behold (after loading PSE 6) when I went to OPEN FILES ... there it was ... thus here it is. Let your eyes start top left and move clockwise around to follow the sequence. If I had it do over again ...(given what I've learned in the last day or two), I'd make changes ... but since I'm getting my hair cut in a little while, I need to take Molly for her walk and get myself ready. I'll be back later to visit other Wordless Wednesday posts as time permits.


Thought for Today
" One of the most delightful things about a garden is the anticipation it provides." W. E. Johns

18 comments:

Alyssa @ KeepingTheKingdomFirst said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Raven said...

Beautiful! Hope the haircut goes well.

SandyCarlson said...

That's a beautiful collage. We're blessed that you found it.

Anonymous said...

Hooray for found collages! It is really lovely. I am so glad you found it to share.

maryt/theteach said...

These hydrangeas are beautiful, storyteller!

Barb said...

I just love Hydrangea! Mine hasn't gotten anywhere near as blue as yours, we can't seem to give it enough acid! Yours are lust lovely!

ellen b. said...

So beautiful! I love hydrangeas. have a great week...

Karen said...

It was worth the wait--gorgeous!

Rhonda Gales said...

I'm glad you found this beautiful picture so you could share it. Happy WW, and thanks for stopping by.

Betty said...

Your hydrangeas are really pretty. Thank you for sharing a picture of those so we can enjoy them as well.

Come on over to my place to see what was in my back yard recently.

Happy WW

Ari_1965 said...

I love hydrangeas. Lovely collage.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. Seeing flowers -real or not- always brighten my day. Happy WW.

Joyce said...

Very lovely, indeed. :)
So glad you found the elusive collage. :)

storyteller said...

I’m happy to have located the elusive collage and appreciate everyone for you supportive responses. At this point, my Hydrangea only stands about 18 inches tall … but hopefully by this time next year it will actually become a BUSH? It’s certainly healthy and filled with bigger blossoms than last year already. The variation in colors surprises me, especially since I remember my dad burying nails in the soil to add color … but this plant seems to ‘enjoy’ the soil here in my yard ‘as is’ … because I’ve not added ‘food’ for quite some time.
Today was the 10th and final session of the Beginning Photoshop Class. The Intermediate Course begins next wee and runs for 10 additional Tuesday/Thursday sessions. I’ve determined I need a new computer with more RAM if I’m going to do much more with Photoshop. This old laptop has just 512 mgs and is slower than molasses … especially if I have multiple programs open. I’m looking at one with 4 gigs of RAM and that should be enough to do just about anything … for a while at least. I hope you’re all having a wonderful week.
Hugs and blessings,

threesidesofcrazy said...

WOW - great idea! Now if my would ever bloom...

Momisodes said...

Very cool! I love how you put this together :) They hydrangea's are beautiful.

Tina Coruth said...

Storyteller,

It's beautiful!! I love it!

hugs,
Tina

storyteller said...

Tamy, Sandy, and Tina – Thanks for visiting. I’m truly grateful the collage ‘surfaced’ so I could share and appreciate your compliments. Sorry to be so slow in responding. Hopefully my new computer (once it arrives) will help me keep up better. Hope you’re all having a wonderful weekend.
Hugs and blessings,

Related Posts with Thumbnails