Welcome to Small Reflections


"Nothing is ever achieved without enthusiasm."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Duck photo source: Lisa's Chaos
I hope you enjoy your visit. If you're looking for something specific, check out the links to posts by category in my sidebar and down a ways. They'll assist with tracking down different types of posts found on each of my three blogs. You might also enjoy checking out the other sites: Sacred Ruminations, Blog Rolls, Bling & Blurbs, and Happily Retired Gal.

I hope you'll look around & leave comments
then visit me at my new blog ...

Giraffe Journal

and/or website ... Labyrinth Journal
both self-hosted at WordPress
where I publish as myself
rather than under a
pseudonym.

I've not had much time for posting or blog visits, but if you're interested I hope you'll find time to check out my new blog, Giraffe Journal or my Labyrinth Journal website ... both self hosted at WordPress.

Thanks for your visit and have a delightful day ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Ten on Tuesday - Last week's Topic

Since I missed doing this topic (I only recently learned about this weekly posting idea) and because I don't watch many movies at all these days (in fact I don't even really know what movies are 'out there' to watch) ... but I want to participate today in this meme (and have some trouble following rules) ...
Here are 10 Things I Love

1. Friends in the real & virtual worlds.

2. Coffee in the morning
Can you find the face hidden in the coffee beans?
(Read more about this at Joy's)

3. Lol Cats 'n' Funny Pics
(check it out for yourself)

4. Long walks in beautiful places.

5. Funny emails from my friends
This one arrived with the caption, "I can't respond to my emails
because something crashed on my computer."

6. A sense of humor about growing older.

7. Watching Competitive Tennis!!!!!

8. Giraffes
This is a baby named Margaret
when she was just hours old.
See another picture of Margaret
(and a few more things I love) here.

9. Puppies of all kinds!
(See more in my 'A Puppy a Day' box
in my sidebar below).

10. Glorious sunsets over the ocean.

So ... now I'll go see what I'm supposed to do with this post
to let others know it's here, and I'll visit to meet
other bloggers who participate.

Click for more participating in Ten on Tuesday.

Hmmm .. now that I think of it,
this post might qualify as a Tuesday version
of Wordless Wednesday too!

Click for more participating in Wordless Wednesday


16 comments:

Amy said...

That kitty on the keyboard pic is adorable! :) I like your "rule breaking", too, with using last week's theme- works for me!

Thanks for letting me know about the PhotoBucket glitch on my Tiny Blessings blog. My awesome designer & friend fixed it for me right away, so if you'd like to see my movie list or the rest of my blog, it's readable again!

storyteller said...

Amy - Thanks for visiting Small Reflections, validating my penchant for rule breaking, and letting me know your post was now readable. I did return, read the post and leave a comment on your blog … and I’ll return when time permits to get better acquainted.
Hugs and blessings,

SandyCarlson said...

The cat on the keyboard cracked me up!

These are wonderful images.

The coffee beans made me thirsty for a cup!

Momisodes said...

Oh that kitty on sleeping on the computer and the giraffe are so adorable!

Sunsets always make me smile too :) I loved this meme!

storyteller said...

Sandy Carlson – I’m glad you enjoyed it. That image makes me laugh every time I think of it and crack up whenever I see it again! Ah … the beans. Did you look for the hidden head? It took me longer than these things usually do because I was expecting something else, but once I spotted it … I see it every time.

Sandy – When I first saw this giraffe photo, I though it was a stuffed or ceramic animal … but then I saw the one with the guy feeding her and realized she was alive. That photo is at Sacred Ruminations. As for this meme … I guess you’ll need to think about your Twofer Tuesdays and decide if you want to branch out. That’s just what you need … one more meme! Hahahahaha

Thanks to you both for visiting and sharing your thoughts.
Hugs and blessings,

KC said...

#5 is so funny and cute..
Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting on the meme monday post.

Sonya said...

Love kitty pics, tennis, and I did find the face in the coffee beans!

Joy Des Jardins said...

Thanks Virginia....these are so great......and the animal pics....so adorable. You have a little of something for everyone here.

Anonymous said...

The forest picture is awesome!
Love the greens, sigh!

Unknown said...

So many nice pics! I love the baby giraffe, she looked like a toy, how sweet.

Karen said...

I can't find the face in the coffee beans...maybe it's because I haven't enough bean juice??

Nice list!

storyteller said...

KC – I appreciate you returning the visit and commenting here. I may do Meme Monday myself next week and see how it goes.

Sonya – Thanks and congrats! I thought it was going to be one of those ‘unfocus your eyes and find the picture in the picture’ things so it took me a while … but I’m glad you found it. Maybe others will find it too.

Joy – I learned from a master of this sort of thing you know ;--)

Nicole – I love living at the beach, so forested places like this draw me in.

Lisa marie – Yes, isn’t she precious! I hope you looked at the link to see her drinking from a bottle. She’s as tall as the fellow feeding her at just a few hours old.

Karen - If you want a clue, drop me an email and I’ll give you a quadrant to look in. That should help.

Thanks to everyone for visiting and sharing your thoughts. I wish you a wonderful Wednesday!
Hugs and blessings,

Tina Coruth said...

Storyteller,

What a great meme. I did see the face in the coffee beans. The puppy is so adorable and the cat just cracks me up!

hugs,
Tina

storyteller said...

Tina – I’m happy you enjoyed it. I found the meme at Sonya’s last week and signed up for the weekly email reminder … but I didn’t like this week’s topic so I did last week’s instead.
Hugs and blessings,

Annie Z said...

I LOVED this post! I even starred it in Google Reader. Great pictures and words to go with them all!
Annie
xxx

storyteller said...

Annie – Ah … I do that too with posts I love! I’m soooo grateful you taught me about Google Reader. I use it to keep up in this virtual world. The only down side is that I comment less because I read more w/o actually visiting blogs the way I once did … so I understand ‘lurking’ much better these days. I also relate to the need to take breaks from blogging as you, Kara, and others have done because it's easy to spend way too much time at the computer.

I’m glad you enjoyed this post of mine so much that you not only starred it, but also came by to let me know.
Hugs and blessings,

Related Posts with Thumbnails