Welcome to Small Reflections


"Nothing is ever achieved without enthusiasm."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Duck photo source: Lisa's Chaos
I hope you enjoy your visit. If you're looking for something specific, check out the links to posts by category in my sidebar and down a ways. They'll assist with tracking down different types of posts found on each of my three blogs. You might also enjoy checking out the other sites: Sacred Ruminations, Blog Rolls, Bling & Blurbs, and Happily Retired Gal.

I hope you'll look around & leave comments
then visit me at my new blog ...

Giraffe Journal

and/or website ... Labyrinth Journal
both self-hosted at WordPress
where I publish as myself
rather than under a
pseudonym.

I've not had much time for posting or blog visits, but if you're interested I hope you'll find time to check out my new blog, Giraffe Journal or my Labyrinth Journal website ... both self hosted at WordPress.

Thanks for your visit and have a delightful day ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Sunday Sharing - Success and Smiles

I appreciate
all the good wishes this week!
I'm feeling lots better and managed to
complete my 101 Things About Me list today.
That's a huge relief!

Because the passing on of awards to some (rather than all) sometimes results it hurt or sad feelings for those who may be overlooked at times, miss*R at Tales of Inglewood has created this "blogging award" to share with every one who visits there. She encourages us to take, post, and pass this award on to every single blogging friend who visits our blog(s) ... and so forth so that it gets shared with love to all in the hope that no one will feel left out again. Here it is for you to take, display on your blog, and pass along to YOUR readers ... and I hope you'll encourage them to do likewise .


To everyone I offer this brief but powerful video

6 comments:

Mike Golch said...

Congrats on finishing the 101 things.

Karen said...

Thanks for handing out these awards! Now I just have to figure out how to post in on my sidebar. ;)

storyteller said...

Mike – Thanks! I’m really happy to be finished with that one and don’t plan to tackle anything like it ever again!!!

Karen – You’re welcome. I don’t know much about Typepad, but at Blogger I add them just like I’d add pictures of any kind and it seems to me you’ve done that successfully at your blog already … so these should be a piece of cake, right? LOL
Hugs and blessings to you both,

Eve said...

The 101 things is a great accomplishment. I'm working on my list, but it goes very slowly.

Thank you for the award. I like the concept of an award for everyone. ;D I have already placed mine in the sidebar and made a posting encouraging all my readers to do likewise.

Have a great day and keep on feeling better.

Yolanda said...

This is so thoughtful just like you. Have a great week.

storyteller said...

Eve – Slow & steady wins the race. I’ll look forward to reading your list when you finish and post it. Methinks doing it at your own pace is an excellent idea. If I had it to do over again, I might have indicated on post #100 or 101 that it was coming rather than create it bit by bit in public as I did. Of course, it’s good to have it done now. I’m glad you enjoyed the award and it on your blog too.

Yolanda – Thanks, but it’s actually miss*R’s idea (along with the example you set with the You Make My Day award)… I’m just the messenger. Hope YOU have a wonderful week as well.

Hugs and blessings to you both!

Related Posts with Thumbnails