Welcome to Small Reflections


"Nothing is ever achieved without enthusiasm."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Duck photo source: Lisa's Chaos
I hope you enjoy your visit. If you're looking for something specific, check out the links to posts by category in my sidebar and down a ways. They'll assist with tracking down different types of posts found on each of my three blogs. You might also enjoy checking out the other sites: Sacred Ruminations, Blog Rolls, Bling & Blurbs, and Happily Retired Gal.

I hope you'll look around & leave comments
then visit me at my new blog ...

Giraffe Journal

and/or website ... Labyrinth Journal
both self-hosted at WordPress
where I publish as myself
rather than under a
pseudonym.

I've not had much time for posting or blog visits, but if you're interested I hope you'll find time to check out my new blog, Giraffe Journal or my Labyrinth Journal website ... both self hosted at WordPress.

Thanks for your visit and have a delightful day ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Friday, December 28, 2007

Rerun "Snow Fun" and Inspiration All in One

In my wanderings around the Blogosphere at the beginning of December, I happened upon this at Melissa's ... and was very glad she found it several years ago, bookmarked it, and shared it again this year.
I shared it at Sacred Ruminations back then, but think this might be worth posting again here for whoever might not have seen it. Click on the Snowglobe graphic and follow the directions. Warning: It's still addictive, but it will make you laugh!

Earlier today, I shared a couple of personal memories on my other blog along with the inspirational video that triggered them. If you haven't visited there and have a bit of time, you might find these links worth checking out.

5 comments:

Mother of Invention said...

Thanks for the cute snowglobe site! I sent it to some kids and adults I know who will love it.

Slowly getting around to blogs as the office is closed on the weekend but still need to replace my computer...can't wait!

Momisodes said...

It's an oldie...but a goodie :) I'll have to run over to your other blog today! Happy weekending :)

storyteller said...

M o I - You're quite welcome. I had fun with it at Melissa's and several visitors commented on it's "addictive qualities" when I shared it on my other blog earlier in December. Getting around to everyone in this virtual world is more challenging all the time, especially as I've found increasing numbers of interesting blogs out there in my 1st two months exploring. I know I'll need to cut back in 2008 and have already done so in the past couple of weeks. Such is life I guess. I'm reminded of an earlier post called "There's So Much To Do!" (or something of the sort).

Sandy - Old to some, but new to me this year since I didn't enter the Blogosphere until just two months ago. It's all relative (as Einstein told us so long ago).

Thanks to you both for visiting and leaving a comment.
Hugs and blessings,

Mother of Invention said...

Okay...so now I need technical help! The little girl I sent it to couldn't get it and the security thing doesn't let you view the page...only from your blog. Do you know how I can e-mail it so it works?

storyteller said...

Hmmm ... If you emailed it from the page itself, that's what I did so I'm not sure I can be of much help. I do recall there being a FAQ page with lots of information on it, so perhaps you could try that? I remember I made getting it harder than it needed to be, discovering after the fact there were simpler ways ... but it's been long enough that the details are fuzzy. I'll try to do some "research" and get back to you when time permits later on, but do look at the page I mentioned yourself and see if it helps. Good luck.
Hugs and blessings,

Related Posts with Thumbnails