Welcome to Small Reflections


"Nothing is ever achieved without enthusiasm."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Duck photo source: Lisa's Chaos
I hope you enjoy your visit. If you're looking for something specific, check out the links to posts by category in my sidebar and down a ways. They'll assist with tracking down different types of posts found on each of my three blogs. You might also enjoy checking out the other sites: Sacred Ruminations, Blog Rolls, Bling & Blurbs, and Happily Retired Gal.

I hope you'll look around & leave comments
then visit me at my new blog ...

Giraffe Journal

and/or website ... Labyrinth Journal
both self-hosted at WordPress
where I publish as myself
rather than under a
pseudonym.

I've not had much time for posting or blog visits, but if you're interested I hope you'll find time to check out my new blog, Giraffe Journal or my Labyrinth Journal website ... both self hosted at WordPress.

Thanks for your visit and have a delightful day ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

For Your Christmas Viewing Pleasure


I'm just kidding ... seriously kids! Didn't Santa visit your house? At Spiritdoll, Kara listed John Denver and the Muppets singing "The 12Days of Christmas"
as one of her favorite things and Endment left this link in a comment there. Since I'd never seen
this video clip before, I assume there could be others in the Blogosphere who might enjoy it today. So, on this WINDY day in Southern California (as I go peel Satsuma tangerines to bring & share at Christmas dinner), sit back and enjoy if time permits ... or invite the whole family to watch with you.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

5 comments:

Mary P Jones (MPJ) said...

If I haven't said it already, I'll say it now. If I have said it already, I'll say it again! Merry Christmas!

Mary said...

Thank you so much for the lovely note you left on my Christmas postcards post.

I hope that you and yours had a wonderful Christmas and wish you abundant blessings for 2008.

Please keep us in your prayers as we travel.

Love and blessings,
Mary

David said...

Thank you for sharing.

Akelamalu said...

Merry Christmas - I hope it was all you were wishing for.

Reiki Blessings
Akelamalu
x

storyteller said...

This morning I’ve spent a couple of pleasant hours already responding to the many comments left on each of my blogs during the past two days … following a few folks back to their blogs and leaving comments of my own hither and yon. I feel blessed to have the leisure time to do so knowing many of you have rushed off to work this morning.
As I mentioned in a previous response, I expected to spend more time here in “this virtual world” with no family in town with whom to celebrate, but surprisingly I’ve created new traditions of my own and experienced the kindness of friends who knew of my situation. After decades of including “strays” in our family gatherings, I’ve become one … and realize (perhaps for the 1st time while being on the "receiving" end) what a lovely gift such fellowship is.
I’ve enjoyed making new friends in this “virtual world” during the past two months, and look forward to learning more about each of you in 2008.

MP J – I love the simplicity of your holiday wish. Thanks.

Mary – You’ll definitely be in my thoughts and prayers as you travel. Be sure to keep your eyes peeled for my sister and her husband in Florida. Running into them would make for a marvelous serendipitous event!

David – You’re quite welcome. Sharing seems like the most natural thing in the world to do, and this Blogosphere an idea medium to do so.

Akelamalu – Thank you for your lovely wishes. As I shared previously, my Christmas turned out to be unusually delightful! Who knew? (can you see me smiling from ear to ear?) I hope yours was wonderful as well.

May the spirit of the Christmas season bless one and all in 2008 bringing wonder, joy and peace!
Hugs and blessings,

Related Posts with Thumbnails