Welcome to Small Reflections


"Nothing is ever achieved without enthusiasm."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Duck photo source: Lisa's Chaos
I hope you enjoy your visit. If you're looking for something specific, check out the links to posts by category in my sidebar and down a ways. They'll assist with tracking down different types of posts found on each of my three blogs. You might also enjoy checking out the other sites: Sacred Ruminations, Blog Rolls, Bling & Blurbs, and Happily Retired Gal.

I hope you'll look around & leave comments
then visit me at my new blog ...

Giraffe Journal

and/or website ... Labyrinth Journal
both self-hosted at WordPress
where I publish as myself
rather than under a
pseudonym.

I've not had much time for posting or blog visits, but if you're interested I hope you'll find time to check out my new blog, Giraffe Journal or my Labyrinth Journal website ... both self hosted at WordPress.

Thanks for your visit and have a delightful day ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Links of Interest You Might Enjoy

For today, Molly and I decided to share some Holiday links and other items of interest on a variety of topics encountered recently in the Blogosphere. Enjoy (or not) as time permits:

1. Read this "real-life" story about a unique holiday gift: I Know This Much is True

2. Try this latest Blogthing ... Do You Have the Christmas Spirit?

3. Laugh at this bit of dry wit in a cartoon about Rudolph and name-calling.

4. Discover an amazing bit of the universe and night sky at Quasar9.

5. For other "newbies" like myself, here's the introduction to Smiler's Blogging 101 class followed by the 1st session explaining acronyms and 2nd session on making text links with Blogger and HTML code.

6 comments:

Mary said...

Virginia,

Thanks so much for the links. I'm going to explore them further.

Blessings,
Mary

Claire said...

blogger's letting me leave comments today so finally i can say hello, virginia!!! warm mulled hugs and mistletoe kisses to you and yours this yuletide season xxx

His Girl Friday said...

thanks for the links...broadens the reading circle...now for just more reading time!! ;)

storyteller said...

Mary – Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy them as I did :)

Claire – ‘Tis good that Blogger is being kind to you regarding comments at last, and I hope it will do so again. Thanks for the holiday wishes.

HFG – You’re quite welcome and yes ... I could use more reading time myself, yet when I come across something interesting ... the teacher-in-me just wants to share.
Hugs and blessings,

Karen said...

Ack, part two! See comment on latest entry...

storyteller said...

Yes, Karen ... ditto! While I read & responded to you previous comment, I knew what you'd find when you checked this post and figured you'd have a reaction like this. Hope you are focusing on what matters and letting the rest go (for now at least).
Hugs and blessings,

Related Posts with Thumbnails