Welcome to Small Reflections


"Nothing is ever achieved without enthusiasm."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Duck photo source: Lisa's Chaos
I hope you enjoy your visit. If you're looking for something specific, check out the links to posts by category in my sidebar and down a ways. They'll assist with tracking down different types of posts found on each of my three blogs. You might also enjoy checking out the other sites: Sacred Ruminations, Blog Rolls, Bling & Blurbs, and Happily Retired Gal.

I hope you'll look around & leave comments
then visit me at my new blog ...

Giraffe Journal

and/or website ... Labyrinth Journal
both self-hosted at WordPress
where I publish as myself
rather than under a
pseudonym.

I've not had much time for posting or blog visits, but if you're interested I hope you'll find time to check out my new blog, Giraffe Journal or my Labyrinth Journal website ... both self hosted at WordPress.

Thanks for your visit and have a delightful day ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

It's another rainy day and I've got places to go ...


but if you're housebound with time on your hands, here are a few more links of interest:

1. Try this weird number game from the creative spirit that can also be found here.

2. At Minivan Diaries learn about the 2 Million Minute Documentary.

3. Consider this Christmas meditation at Prosperos books.

4. For 5 different types of Christmas Carol Quizzes go here, here, here, here, and here. (Aside to all of you, but especially Sherck who found mine too easy, I suspect you'll find these more challenging!) For you moms out there, this page also contains links to Christmas games you might find of use, but no fair peeking at the quiz answers until you've given them a whirl on your own.

5. If you need a chuckle ... read Is Santa a Woman? ... find out if you're a Grinch ... think about these Christmas riddles and/or check out these (politically incorrect) Carols for the Psychiatrically Challenged.

I'm off to run errands, get my hair cut, and engage in "Santa Stuph" for most of the day even if it's raining out and I'd rather cozy up to a cracking fire with a good book and a cup of hot chocolate ... or (more productively) to settle in to create something I can use for my Christmas Cards this year. Sigh ... such is life. "It's always something!" as Gilda Radner used to say.

4 comments:

Karen said...

Ack! The first wave of visitors will be arriving in about two hours, I've still got tons to do--and now I want to visit all these links! Must focus, must focus...

storyteller said...

Karen -- I'm sorry for providing temptation like this, and I hope you were able to focus on what you need to do to prepare for your visitors today. Remember, these links (and the ones I left in today's post) will be here indefinitely. You can check them later when time permits (or not). I was thinking of the "house-bound" folk with kids driving them crazy (like Mama Zen) trying to provide some diversion. I didn't think what it might do to you and other busy folk.
Hugs and blessings,

Sherck said...

I too need to focus, so I only looked at the first three. 92% on the first one, 0% on the second one, and I got all of them on the third one, though I was a little thrown off at first when it started referring to lines from songs instead of titles.

The others will just have to wait.

storyteller said...

Sherck - I need to focus today as well, but what am I doing? I'm visiting T-13s ... sigh! I must follow Karen's lead, and like both of you ... focus, must focus or I'll not get my cards in the mail before Christmas!
Hugs and blessings,

Related Posts with Thumbnails