Welcome to Small Reflections


"Nothing is ever achieved without enthusiasm."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Duck photo source: Lisa's Chaos
I hope you enjoy your visit. If you're looking for something specific, check out the links to posts by category in my sidebar and down a ways. They'll assist with tracking down different types of posts found on each of my three blogs. You might also enjoy checking out the other sites: Sacred Ruminations, Blog Rolls, Bling & Blurbs, and Happily Retired Gal.

I hope you'll look around & leave comments
then visit me at my new blog ...

Giraffe Journal

and/or website ... Labyrinth Journal
both self-hosted at WordPress
where I publish as myself
rather than under a
pseudonym.

I've not had much time for posting or blog visits, but if you're interested I hope you'll find time to check out my new blog, Giraffe Journal or my Labyrinth Journal website ... both self hosted at WordPress.

Thanks for your visit and have a delightful day ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Photo Hunt #15 - Colorful

Make Time for Small Reflections
I'll be back later with Camera Critters and Smiley Saturday
but for now ... here's Photo Hunt: Colorful





Click for others participating in Photo Hunt
and Wordless Wednesday on Saturday
See my other Colorful Photo Hunt today
Small Reflections ... Smile Back
Thought for Today
"Nobody can give you wiser advice than yourself." Cicero

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful, and I love the colors! I'm playing catch up, too, still on vacation, but I also enjoyed your haiku and picture collage.

Akelamalu said...

All those are definitely colourful! :)

Joyce said...

Ah, the Red Hat Society! Those ladies look to be having so much fun as I see them patronizing the local tea room. :)

Anonymous said...

Colorful and crafty! Good take on the theme.

Pat - Arkansas said...

Very color-full photos! I love the "Red Hat" hat!

Thanks for your visit to my blog posts. I appreciate your comments.

Mike Golch said...

Great colors. sorry that I have been a little lax in visiting. Hugs and God's Blessings and Love to you my friend!Mike G. said that!(It's an A.A.thing of mine)

Emzkie said...

wow! those shots really define the theme today. =)

Sarge Charlie said...

This post is also wonderful, most especially that hat, Miss Bee is part of your society.

Rambling Woods said...

I was reading your post "100 Things about you". I too am a retired teacher, I retired early due to MS. And I was just asked to join the Red Hat Society by another retired teacher. I love your choice of photos for the photo hunt..

Betty said...

I love the colorful pictures you have shown here. The red hat fits into my photo for today. That first one looks like a fish bowl or a bowl with fish on it. Nice choices.

Sarah said...

More great colours :)

Thanks for taking the time to check mine out x

Barb said...

Love the hat! hahaha!

philos said...

What's the first one? Is that a visor? Its cute... love the dolphin hehe... and that's a beautiful hat in that last photo... beautiful colors :)

Hootin Anni said...

Storyteller? Are you part of the Red Hat Society? How cool!!!

Love the top photo. Everything is so darned colorful.

Look out for Fay coming your way. [I'm a poet and didn't even know it!]

Enjoy your day my friend.
Happy Sunday.

NicciN said...

Great thought for the day. I love the colors too. Lately I have been thinking a lot about colors. I think part of it is finally wanting to finish painting inside my house!

Gemma Wiseman said...

What a stunning range of colours! Simply beautiful variety of pics!

Momisodes said...

Such great choices for colorful! I LOVE that hat!! :)

Tina Coruth said...

Storyteller,

These are very colorful and very pretty! :-)

hugs,
Tina

storyteller said...

To everyone – I do so enjoy Photo Hunt each Saturday … and sometimes am so taken with the theme that I play twice as I did with ‘Dark’ and ‘Colorful’ the past two weekends. Thanks for visiting and commenting on my ‘whimsical’ response at Small Reflections. I was just a bit more serious at Sacred Ruminations. Yez … I am a ‘Red Hatter’ and that last photo was one of my many colorful hats. The first was one of my favorite sun visors as some of you guessed. I hope you’re all having a wonderful week.
Hugs and blessings,

Related Posts with Thumbnails