Welcome to Small Reflections


"Nothing is ever achieved without enthusiasm."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Duck photo source: Lisa's Chaos
I hope you enjoy your visit. If you're looking for something specific, check out the links to posts by category in my sidebar and down a ways. They'll assist with tracking down different types of posts found on each of my three blogs. You might also enjoy checking out the other sites: Sacred Ruminations, Blog Rolls, Bling & Blurbs, and Happily Retired Gal.

I hope you'll look around & leave comments
then visit me at my new blog ...

Giraffe Journal

and/or website ... Labyrinth Journal
both self-hosted at WordPress
where I publish as myself
rather than under a
pseudonym.

I've not had much time for posting or blog visits, but if you're interested I hope you'll find time to check out my new blog, Giraffe Journal or my Labyrinth Journal website ... both self hosted at WordPress.

Thanks for your visit and have a delightful day ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Monday, August 18, 2008

Heads or Tails #20 - One Year Anniversary ...

Take Time for Small Reflections
If you're looking for Fun Monday, it's just below this one.Hosted by Skittles at Head or Tails
Click for info about how to play
Since today is the One Year Anniversary of Heads or Tails ...
this week's theme/prompt is:
HEADS *OR* TAILS - Heads *Or* Tails
and I've done BOTH as I so often do
being an indecisive sort ...




Photobucket
Images found at Photobucket

I tried to be serious about this, but DISTRACTIONS kept me from devoting much time to devote to writing about how I've enjoyed participating in this Tuesday activity for the past few months ... meeting interesting bloggers and pushing myself to think 'outside the box' whenever possible, so I offer you some 'silliness' ... just because ;--)
Next week's theme/prompt is:
HEADS - Talk
Small Reflections ... Smile Back
Thought for Today
"I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
Theodore Geisel (aka Dr. Seuss)

24 comments:

MiLeT said...

that's a nice post. i love the pics. i got distracted by the wagging tails. lol.

mine's up @ http://www.momiespace.com/2008/08/hot-52.html

kitten said...

Very cute!

Mike Golch said...

Just poped in to see if you are having a great day! Tomorrow morn is going to be interesting for me I'm going for my stress rest. Hugs and Blessings. Mike G. said that!

Forgetfulone said...

Cute post, and great for the HoT anniversary. I have been working allllll daaaaay lonnnnng! I'll write in a little while. Take care.

Anonymous said...

Is the dog wagging the tail or the tail wagging the dog?

bcmomtoo said...

He never knew what hit him! Too funny. Those little doggies are so cute.

Barb said...

Thanks for the early morning smiles :)

Also, thank you so much for being such a loyal Hottie!

Akelamalu said...

That was a fun post!

Hootin Anni said...

I love the 'head'...a new two seater! Too funny. And the tails? You can't go wrong with this adorable stuff!

Anonymous said...

Hehehe thanks for the smiles and Happy HOT day!!!

Tina said...

i love the comic jokes! i love doing the hots and meeting new people too- its fun :)

my hots is up too if you want to stop by
http://www.mummydiariesblog.com/2008/08/heads-or-tails-edition-52.html

Linda said...

I hate to admit this but, I have gone on a two seater! LOL The old farmhouse where Daddy grew up didn't have running water.

I didn't do HoT today because I'm so far behind on blogging from being out of town.

Anonymous said...

What cute little doggies. have a great HoT.

Tina Coruth said...

This is hilarious, Storyteller!! Thank you for the laughs!!
hugs,
Tina

Kim said...

I absolutely love that comic, too funny. :) Thanks for sharing this Tuesday!

P.S.
My HoT is up a little later than usual, but feel free to take a look.

Momisodes said...

ROFL!!! He never knew what hit him :)
Hilarious!

What fun choices for your heads or tails.

Dawn said...

Look at those cute little waggin' tails! :-)

Anonymous said...

Well, I got my laugh for the day here. Thanks.
Cute pb images.

MiLeT said...

regarding the larger version of wordle. i just copy (prt sc key in your keyboard) and pasted it in photoshop.

Anonymous said...

Has it been a year......where did it go....... thanks for entertaining us!Love to you storyteller and hugs
-Kara

Unknown said...

Funny! I love the wiggling tails! And the quote!

Anonymous said...

Very nice take on the theme!
Thanks for the visit!

Anonymous said...

I'm Archery... thanks for sharing.

storyteller said...

To everyone – I enjoyed celebrating the One Year Anniversary of Heads or Tails on Tuesday even though I’ve only been participating a few months. It’s been 'kewl' getting acquainted with each of you and discovering your blogs through Skittle’s Fun and Playful 'thinking outside the box' Meme. Thanks for your visit to (and comment on) Small Reflections. Hope you’re having a wonderful week ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Related Posts with Thumbnails