Welcome to Small Reflections


"Nothing is ever achieved without enthusiasm."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Duck photo source: Lisa's Chaos
I hope you enjoy your visit. If you're looking for something specific, check out the links to posts by category in my sidebar and down a ways. They'll assist with tracking down different types of posts found on each of my three blogs. You might also enjoy checking out the other sites: Sacred Ruminations, Blog Rolls, Bling & Blurbs, and Happily Retired Gal.

I hope you'll look around & leave comments
then visit me at my new blog ...

Giraffe Journal

and/or website ... Labyrinth Journal
both self-hosted at WordPress
where I publish as myself
rather than under a
pseudonym.

I've not had much time for posting or blog visits, but if you're interested I hope you'll find time to check out my new blog, Giraffe Journal or my Labyrinth Journal website ... both self hosted at WordPress.

Thanks for your visit and have a delightful day ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Heads or Tails #19 - Supply ...

Take Time for Small Reflections
If you're looking for Fun Monday, it's just below this one.
Hosted by Skittles at Head or Tails
This week's theme/prompt is:
HEADS: Supply
I thought of many options for this week's prompt ...
(including, but not limited to):
1. the seemingly unlimited supply of 'dust bunnies' Molly generates daily
2. endless 'clutter' everywhere I look around me (even though I'm working regularly to get rid of stuph)
3. necessary items like premium coffee beans to grind & brew fresh daily ... along with half & half for 'creamer'
4. unwatched recorded programs on my DVR ... (most of which are Olympic events at the moment)
5. tasks on multiple 'to do' lists requiring my attention ...(even as I sit here blogging)
6. unread emails and blog posts in my 'reader'
7. gratitude that I'm not in the process of gearing up with 'school supplies' and getting a classroom ready for students
8. the incredible music of Air Supply ... like All Out Of Love and Making Love out of Nothing at All.
However what I've decided to go with today is ...
the plentiful supply of phunnie photos
at Cute Overload Press!
A small sampling for your enjoyment ...




Click for others participating in HoTs today.
Note: Since next Tuesday is the
one year anniversary of Heads or Tails ...
next week's theme/prompt is:
HEADS *OR* TAILS - Heads *Or* Tails

Small Reflections ... Smile Back
Thought for Today
"You can't deny laughter; when it comes, it plops down in your favorite chair and stays as long as it wants."
Stephen King,
Hearts in Atlantis

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww I LOVE these pics :) I have an endless supply of dust bunnies too ..lol! Happy HOT!

Rambler said...

ah the bird one was the best :)

Barb said...

I have all those plus an excessive supply of pounds from sitting at my computer too much ;)

Tumblewords: said...

These are all great photos! And I love your list of supplies.

Momisodes said...

I LOVE Air Supply! Their songs bring back so many memories :)

Those pics are fabulous. Especially the last!

tricia said...

Thank you for all sharing today. The list made me feel a little better about the extra border collies hiding in the corners and the list of things to do that has been left undone. The photos are just too adorable and I can't wait for my daughter to get home so I can share them with her.

Hootin Anni said...

Love the photos...and your HoT is perfect once again dear storyteller.

Now, I'm not sure where you're having problems with the maximizing pop up comment with blogger.

I wrote a blog entry on how to do it...did you find that?

http://hootin--anni.blogspot.com/2007/12/how-to-maximize-pop-up-comments-for-new.html

If you did, then where are you on the instructions? If it's the Toggle part---are you highlighting 'toggle' and then right clicking?

Let me know. If I can find an email on your blog profile, I'll email you so we can 'get together' and see if I can help.

If I can find your email...then, you'll get one from me that has a subject line "Pop up fix"

Joyce said...

Good afternoon, Storyteller! You really got me laughing with those pet photos, especially the one of all the cats on the couch! Pets rule our house, too. :D

Hootin Anni said...

Allll righty then, you've got mail! If you don't see it in your inbox, check the spam folder. :o)

Tina said...

love all the pics. how cute!

i know what you mean about tasks needing doing when your blogging haha!

thanks for stopping by my hots

Betty said...

Nice take on Tuesday's HoT. I love the pictures. Cute.

Annie Jeffries said...

Oh my the little duckies are living life very dangerously. Mommy must have been pecking than up and out of harms way frantically.

storyteller said...

Thank you everyone for your visit and comments on my HoTs post last week. I enjoyed visiting each of your blogs to see what you did with the ‘supply’ prompt and/or what else was on your mind to blog about. I’m glad you enjoyed the animal photos from Cute Overload Press as much as I did … and THANK YOU Hootin’ Anni for your help with the Mozilla Firefox ‘glitch’ … you’re one in a million!
Hugs and blessings,

Tina Coruth said...

Awww - these are sooo cute! :-)

storyteller said...

Tina – I’m had fun with this one and am glad you enjoyed them too. Thanks for visiting ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Related Posts with Thumbnails