Welcome to Small Reflections


"Nothing is ever achieved without enthusiasm."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Duck photo source: Lisa's Chaos
I hope you enjoy your visit. If you're looking for something specific, check out the links to posts by category in my sidebar and down a ways. They'll assist with tracking down different types of posts found on each of my three blogs. You might also enjoy checking out the other sites: Sacred Ruminations, Blog Rolls, Bling & Blurbs, and Happily Retired Gal.

I hope you'll look around & leave comments
then visit me at my new blog ...

Giraffe Journal

and/or website ... Labyrinth Journal
both self-hosted at WordPress
where I publish as myself
rather than under a
pseudonym.

I've not had much time for posting or blog visits, but if you're interested I hope you'll find time to check out my new blog, Giraffe Journal or my Labyrinth Journal website ... both self hosted at WordPress.

Thanks for your visit and have a delightful day ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

(Almost)WW & OSI Week 24: Stairways

Make Time for Small Reflections
AlmostThe prompt for Week 24 is Stairways
Arriving at my
destination in Taos
I encountered three

unique stairways I
stopped to photograph and now
I share each today ...


along with this odd
photograph I recently
found at Flickzzz that

grabbed my attention
at the time ... then entered my
mind again today.
imaginative ...
Stepping out in faith is how
we achieve our dreams!

Click for others participating in WW and OSI this week.
See my other almost wordless One Single Impression post for today
featuring 'memories of Molly's adventures on stairs' ...
Small Reflections ... Smile Back
Thought for Today
"In dreams, we enter a world that's entirely our own." Steven Kloves

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the last photo! but i love the stair pics, too! :)

Cafe Munchkin: Steak 'n Shake
Mapped Memories: Busy Bees

Sukhmandir Kaur said...

I realy love the adobe type stairs, so beautiful in form an function all are highly creative, an worthy of recognition. The ladder is outstanding photography Happy WW

Mike Golch said...

hope that you are having a great day today.

SandyCarlson said...

These are fun and whimsical. Thanks, Storyteller!

Pretty Life Online said...

Perfect catch for wordless! My WW entry is up too... Hope I can ask a favor... Please vote for me.... I was nominated for pinoyworld blog of the week, voting poll located at my sidebar... Thanks a lot! Happy WW!

Betty said...

Those really are unique stairs. Nice choice for wordless Wednesday.

Yolanda said...

I am loving your starway photos. Thanks for sharing them.

Mom Knows Everything said...

I love the last picture! That is beautiful!

Mike Golch said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sai Hijara - Ferraris said...

I love the photo and the 'Ku! This means more than a photo to me though...the stairs hit a spot!

Quiet Paths said...

I truly enjoyed these! The storyline of stairs, pictures, and words. Taos looks ancient and fascinating.

Debbie@Like a Rose said...

I love the last one. Very creative.

Thanks for visiting me.

Annie Jeffries said...

Terrific photos and the last, truly remarkable. I googled the Dodge house. What an exciting place and definitely worth further exploration.

Joyce said...

Dear Storyteller,

I especially enjoyed your poem about imagination. The works of art, music and literature that we treasure today, began as a spark of imagination. :)

LA Nickers said...

Those are cool!

Blessings,
Linda

OLYMPIC DREAMS, on THE MANE POINT

Momisodes said...

I LOVE the theme and photos in your WW. What a great haiku and pics :)

Anonymous said...

Fabulous reflections. The photos are stunning.

Tumblewords: said...

Beautiful photos and haiku!

storyteller said...

To all – I enjoy participating in One Single Impression each week and seeing what others do with the prompt as well. It’s a challenge for me to be wordless (or even almost wordless) … but sometimes I’m able to combine these two activities on Wednesdays on both of my blogs as I did with this week’s stairway’ prompt. I’m glad you enjoyed my ‘Taos’ photos and the imaginative one I found at Flickzzz. Thanks for visiting and sharing your thoughts. If you missed my 2nd one about Molly’s Puppyhood Adventure on Stairs, you can click on the link to find it.
Hugs and blessings,

Tina Coruth said...

Wow! These are great! :-)

storyteller said...

Tina – I’m glad you enjoyed them. Thanks for visiting ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Related Posts with Thumbnails