you're welcome to snag & enjoy this NaBloPoMo award
and/or the one at Sacred Ruminations today!
I'd very much appreciate a comment & linky-luv if you do ;--)
This is the 305th issue of ...
What comes to YOUR mind?
If you'd like to play here, copy and paste the clues in comments along with your responses ... or post on your blog and let me know so I can visit ;--)
I say ... and you think ... ?
- Sleepy :: Hollow (as in The Legend of ...)
- Thanksgiving :: turkey & traditions
- Fifteen :: minutes of fame
- Authority :: question it ... often!
- Bangs :: hair covering the forehead & sometimes the eyes
- Curled :: up cosily with a good book by the fire on a rainy day with a cup of hot tea ;--)
- Young man :: Henny (comedian)
- Surprised :: by Joy (book by C.S. Lewis)
- Mistake :: an opportunity to learn from a 'miss take'
- Handle it :: with aplomb
- Sleepy ::
- Thanksgiving ::
- Fifteen ::
- Authority ::
- Bangs ::
- Curled ::
- Young man ::
- Surprised ::
- Mistake ::
- Handle it ::
If you missed them ...
Camera Critters is in the next post
Photo Hunt - A Metal Surprise is at Happily Retired Gal
Another Metal Photo Hunt is at Sacred Ruminations
Thought for Today
" Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth." Albert Einstein