Welcome to Small Reflections


"Nothing is ever achieved without enthusiasm."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Duck photo source: Lisa's Chaos
I hope you enjoy your visit. If you're looking for something specific, check out the links to posts by category in my sidebar and down a ways. They'll assist with tracking down different types of posts found on each of my three blogs. You might also enjoy checking out the other sites: Sacred Ruminations, Blog Rolls, Bling & Blurbs, and Happily Retired Gal.

I hope you'll look around & leave comments
then visit me at my new blog ...

Giraffe Journal

and/or website ... Labyrinth Journal
both self-hosted at WordPress
where I publish as myself
rather than under a
pseudonym.

I've not had much time for posting or blog visits, but if you're interested I hope you'll find time to check out my new blog, Giraffe Journal or my Labyrinth Journal website ... both self hosted at WordPress.

Thanks for your visit and have a delightful day ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Friday, November 28, 2008

Haiku Friday #93 - 'Tis the season ...

Make Time for Small Reflections


Hoping everyone
had a lovely 'turkey' day
(if you celebrate).

Photobucket

Time to decorate
for the Christmas holidays
festively ... What fun!



Earlier today
I shared neighborhood 'SkyWatch"
photos with 'haiku'

on my newest site
Happily Retired Gal ...
hope you'll visit soon!

If you missed them ... I
shared a bunch of awards from
Sandee yesterday.


For others participating in Haiku Friday this week
go to
A Mommy Story

Small Reflections ... Smile Back

Thought for Today
"Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love!" Hamilton Wright Mabie

7 comments:

Mariposa said...

Ah, you remind me, I need to do our home decor this weekend!

Happy Friday...

Joyce said...

A conspiracy of love is what the world needs now. Love the quote, as always!

We're having a drizzly day here. How about you? Are the gentle rains continuing?

Sandee (Comedy +) said...

We have some appointments this afternoon, but tomorrow the decorations come out. I'm so excited. Christmas is my favorite time of year. Have a terrific day and weekend. Big hug. :)

Akelamalu said...

We don't do Thanksgiving but I'm so looking forward to Christmas! :)

kitten said...

Is that blog going take the place of this one?
Love your quote!

maggie's mind said...

Yep, *now* the whole Christmas madness thing can begin with my blessings, even if it starts earlier every year. Hope you enjoyed your Turkey day!

Karen said...

I had a GREAT Thanksgiving, thank you very much! (And yes, you get just as stuffed on a vegetarian feast!) I hope yours was fabulous, too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails