Welcome to Small Reflections


"Nothing is ever achieved without enthusiasm."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Duck photo source: Lisa's Chaos
I hope you enjoy your visit. If you're looking for something specific, check out the links to posts by category in my sidebar and down a ways. They'll assist with tracking down different types of posts found on each of my three blogs. You might also enjoy checking out the other sites: Sacred Ruminations, Blog Rolls, Bling & Blurbs, and Happily Retired Gal.

I hope you'll look around & leave comments
then visit me at my new blog ...

Giraffe Journal

and/or website ... Labyrinth Journal
both self-hosted at WordPress
where I publish as myself
rather than under a
pseudonym.

I've not had much time for posting or blog visits, but if you're interested I hope you'll find time to check out my new blog, Giraffe Journal or my Labyrinth Journal website ... both self hosted at WordPress.

Thanks for your visit and have a delightful day ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thursday's Thoughts, a Thank You, and more ...

Make Time for Small Reflections
NaBloPoMo-Day27
Hooray ... my comment visibility problem at WordPress is resolved!!! I appreciate those of you who responded to my pleas for assistance. Your suggestions made a huge difference. I'm also grateful to friends who have checked out my new Happily Retired Storyteller blog, leaving me words of supportive encouragement there. I've left a 'thank you' there for each of you ;--)

I know it's cRaZy for me to be starting yet another blog, but I'm fascinated with the possibilities and love the challenge of learning new things ... so for the moment, my compulsions have kicked in making me even farther behind on everything else. Such is the story of my life it seems.

Yesterday I was away from home from about 10am until almost 5pm ... running errands ... picking Satsuma tangerines from my sister's backyard tree & delivering 'gifts' to friends ... getting my hair cut & styled ... visiting the dentist to get my permanent crown & final old filling replaced. I did manage to visit a few blogs and keep up with NaBloPoMo here & at Sacred Ruminations with Wellness Wednesday in addition to sharing some advice about How to Remain Young at WordPress.

Sandee at Comedy Plus shared all these lovely awards (some of which I've shared already) yesterday ...
and I want to pass these awards on to all my regulars too!

Here's wishing everyone who's celebrating, the Happiest of Thanksgiving Days ... and to those who aren't, I hope you have a delightful day doing whatever you choose.


Small Reflections ... Smile Back
In addition to my gratitude list in the sidebar here,
I'll be creating & publishing another at Sacred Ruminations soon.


Thought for Today
"Thanksgiving dinners take eighteen hours to prepare. They are consumed in twelve minutes. Half-times take twelve minutes. This is not coincidence." Erma Bombeck

11 comments:

Martha said...

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Hugs! :-)

Kara said...

Happy Thanksgiving Storyteller! I haven't figured out what info to leave in leaving a comment at the new blog. So, today I'll leave a comment here. Happy Day! Hugs.

Sandee said...

I'm so glad you took all the awards. They were a bunch too. Love the Erma Bombeck quote. How true, how true.

Hope you've had a wonderful Thanksgiving day. Big hug. :)

kitten said...

What a great cartoon and great awards! Congrats!
Don't worry about getting to my book. I understand busy. I'm still working on it when I can, but with mom being down I doubt I can finish. I'm going to finish it, but not by the end of Nov dead line.

Momisodes said...

Wow! You really have been keeping busy. I'll have to stop by your new blog and peek around :)

I love that Thanksgiving turkey banner, lol!

Wishing you a happy Thanksgiving.

Mary said...

I hope you had a great day. Happy Thanksgiving, my friend. When I have more time, I will check out your new blog at Word Press.

Blessings,
Mary

Mary P Jones (MPJ) said...

Happy Thanksgiving, storyteller. Hope you had a wonderful day!

Hootin Anni said...

I do hope you had a peaceful and happy Thanksgiving yourself.

May your weekend now be just as sweet, and not enough food consumed yesterday to warrant extra exercising!!

I'm going to have to check our your new retiree's blog now. :o)

Robin said...

Goodness you've been busy. I hope you had a wonderful, relaxing holiday.

Michelle said...

I stopped by your new blog. I really love it. You always have such a beautiful site with beautiful words to go along with it. Thanks so much for the holiday wishes. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving too.

Unknown said...

You started another blog?! Oh girl you have way too much energy for me. :) Happy late turkey day! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails