Welcome to Small Reflections


"Nothing is ever achieved without enthusiasm."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Duck photo source: Lisa's Chaos
I hope you enjoy your visit. If you're looking for something specific, check out the links to posts by category in my sidebar and down a ways. They'll assist with tracking down different types of posts found on each of my three blogs. You might also enjoy checking out the other sites: Sacred Ruminations, Blog Rolls, Bling & Blurbs, and Happily Retired Gal.

I hope you'll look around & leave comments
then visit me at my new blog ...

Giraffe Journal

and/or website ... Labyrinth Journal
both self-hosted at WordPress
where I publish as myself
rather than under a
pseudonym.

I've not had much time for posting or blog visits, but if you're interested I hope you'll find time to check out my new blog, Giraffe Journal or my Labyrinth Journal website ... both self hosted at WordPress.

Thanks for your visit and have a delightful day ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Ruby Tuesday #10 and a Reminder

Make time for Small Reflections
NaBloPoMo - Day 4
Fun Monday is in the next post here at Small Reflections.
Check out some 'bloggy love' and 'random things'
at Sacred Ruminations today where
I'm doing NaBloPoMo as well.
This is Day 4!

If you haven't yet done so ...
be sure go to Vote today!
7:54am addendum
A big thanks to Hootin' Anni who suggested I allow 'pop up' comments for the time being (since 'in line commenting' has stopped working) and it seems to solve the problem ... so now you can leave comments again! I do get by with a bit of help from my friends ;--)


This is my 10th Ruby Tuesday
Remembering my garden in bloom ...
Click for others participating in Ruby Tuesday.
Small Reflections ... Smile Back

Thought for Today
"Politics, it seems to me, for years, or all too long, has been concerned with right or left instead of right or wrong."
Richard Armour

13 comments:

storyteller said...

Yes!!! Finally ... I can comment and so can you ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Faye said...

Hi storyteller--I too tried to comment on your Monday post and no luck times two. This is frustrating from both ends. Readers want to comment on the post topic and the writer would love to get the comment, or at least that's how I feel. Perhaps this is yet another reason we blog--to prove how determined we are to communicate?! I also have consistent problems with Tiggerlane and gattina's webpages "locking up".

Akelamalu said...

I didn't have any problems commenting but I'm glad you got it sorted anyway. :)

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

Beautiful capture of the garden! A great way to remember the warmness!

Anonymous said...

It seems so long ago that those flowers were in bloom around here, and yet I know it was really only a couple of weeks. *sigh* It will be a long winter!

Ivanhoe said...

Yay! I can finally comment here from work computer. I can only do that when the pop-ups are selected.
I voted, too. Bright and early (for me ;o) at 6:30 am.

Forgetfulone said...

I voted! That's a great quote for today.

Martha said...

Pretty ruby Tuesday post! And checking to see if you are able to get my comment :-)

Betty said...

Beautiful flowers in your garden.

Ed and I voted early to avoid long lines. We were in and out in less than 15 minutes. Don't think I would have stood in line for 6 hours. Maybe but don't think so.

Unknown said...

Your garden was beautiful! I bet it will be just a nice next year. :)

Felisol said...

I like your vivid autumn garden.
I also like people burning for a case.
That, more than any party color, shall bring America peace and respect.
From Felisol

Anonymous said...

beautiful garden

Unknown said...

Great quote from Richard Armour!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails