Sunrise-Sunset, BYBS & Sacred Life Sunday
are at Sacred Ruminations
Scroll down for Unconscious Mutterings
but this is my 33rdMisty Dawn started the meme and explains the rules here.
This is the 304th issue of ...
What comes to YOUR mind?
If you'd like to play here, copy and paste the clues in comments along with your responses ... or post on your blog and let me know so I can visit ;--)
I say ... and you think ... ?
- Spit it out :: Say what you mean right now.
- Shadow :: silhouette
- Database :: information collected & organized for easy access
- Expression :: poetic or narrative
- Boss :: 'cool or groovy' ... (Sigh, I'm dating myself here no doubt)
- Baby :: Love ... song by 'the Supremes'
- Mystic :: Pizza - film with Julia Roberts from the 1980s
- Kate :: Kiss Me Kate (musical play based on Shakespeare's Taming of the Shrew)
- Boobies :: The Pink Sisterhood
- Raid :: ers of the Lost Ark (I do enjoy Steven Spielberg's films)
- Spit it out ::
- Shadow ::
- Database ::
- Expression ::
- Boss ::
- Baby ::
- Mystic ::
- Kate ::
- Boobies ::
- Raid ::
You are a bit of a homebody who enjoys being in the company of people you love.In case you missed my other weekend posts ...
It doesn't take a lot to make you happy. You're enjoying life as it is. You have many blessings in your life, and you are grateful for each one.
You believe that life is about what you *do* have. You feel like you have enough of the good stuff.
What makes you celebrate: Family, friends, and the changing of the seasons. At holiday get togethers, you do best as: The host of the party on a holiday, you're the one most likely to: Spend so much energy preparing that it's a full time job.
Saturday Morning Musings (with Holiday Mail for Heroes info)
Haiku Friday #91 (containing a lovely award & a link to another)
Photo Hunt: Reflections
SkyWatch/HaikuFriday (with additional links of interest)
And for some levity ... Live Simply, Laugh Often
"Happiness is an attitude. We either make ourselves miserable, or happy and strong. The amount of work is the same."