What comes to YOUR mind?
If you'd like to play here, copy and paste the clues in comments along with your responses ... or post on your blog and let me know so I can visit ;--)
I say ... and you think ... ?
- Please stop :: and think things through
- Move over :: Hank Williams song ... 'Move It On Over'
- Sweet as :: Orange Blossom Honey
- Bet :: te Middler
- Mad about :: You ... (romantic comedy from the 1990s)
- It’s over :: (the Presidential Election, that is) ... but the massive economic problems, failing health care system, wars on two fronts, a public educational system in need of change, and an 'energy' crisis remain.
- Intend to :: 'Be the change you want to see in the world.' Mahatma Gandhi
- Blame :: Exonerate
- Jefferson :: Airplane
- Heartless :: Compassionate
- Please stop ::
- Move over ::
- Sweet as ::
- Bet ::
- Mad about ::
- It’s over ::
- Intend to ::
- Blame ::
- Jefferson ::
- Heartless :
The Ultimate Color Test
Giving and unselfish
When you are moved to act, you are:
Unorthodox and idealistic
When you are inspired, you are:
Flexible and experimental
When your life is perfectly balanced, you are:
Totally in the moment
Your life's purpose is: To find contentment
If you missed these ... check out the Giving Thanks Challenge and the Holiday Mail for Heroes I wrote about in yesterday's post here and the So Cal fire updates at Sacred Ruminations here and here. I'll have another there soon ... with my Sunrise-Sunset, BYBS, Sacred Life Sunday.
"If you reveal your secrets to the wind, you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees." Kahlil Gibran