Welcome to Small Reflections


"Nothing is ever achieved without enthusiasm."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Duck photo source: Lisa's Chaos
I hope you enjoy your visit. If you're looking for something specific, check out the links to posts by category in my sidebar and down a ways. They'll assist with tracking down different types of posts found on each of my three blogs. You might also enjoy checking out the other sites: Sacred Ruminations, Blog Rolls, Bling & Blurbs, and Happily Retired Gal.

I hope you'll look around & leave comments
then visit me at my new blog ...

Giraffe Journal

and/or website ... Labyrinth Journal
both self-hosted at WordPress
where I publish as myself
rather than under a
pseudonym.

I've not had much time for posting or blog visits, but if you're interested I hope you'll find time to check out my new blog, Giraffe Journal or my Labyrinth Journal website ... both self hosted at WordPress.

Thanks for your visit and have a delightful day ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Camera Critters #34 - Ms. Kitty watches ...

Make Time for Small Reflections
This is my 34thMisty Dawn started the meme and explains the rules here.
Click to 'embiggen' photo for better viewing.
Small Reflections ... Smile Back
Click for others participating in Camera Critters ...
Awards shared recently by me
Haiku Friday #92 (with more awards to snag & enjoy)
Haiku Friday #93 is in the next post

Thought for Today
"The ideal of calm exists in a sitting cat." Jules Reynard

22 comments:

Joyce said...

I always enjoy your photos of Ms. Kitty. She looks truly calm and regal.

Have a lovely day!

Ivanhoe said...

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving :o)
Sam is being evaluated by a dog trainer today. Please have Molly cross her paws for him ;o)

Mom Knows Everything said...

What a beautiful cat and Aidan likes your Santa award on your sidebar.

Unknown said...

Wonder what that cat is thinking?

i beati said...

I adore black cats- Mine passed on this year and I have too many others Sandy

Kelly said...

Your cat is just beautiful and what a Great "thought for the day" very appropriate!

Gemma Wiseman said...

Love the pensive look on this little one's face! Gorgeous!

ratmammy said...

That's a nice photo!

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Ms. Kitty looks like she is giving you that far away look.

Lapa37 said...

Ms Kitty sure is a pretty lady

Jane Hards Photography said...

Pretty Kitty.

Anonymous said...

What a lovely cat!

Ramblings of a Villas Girl said...

Hi! Ms. Kitty looks intent on something. She is very beautiful. Lisa

Martha said...

How cute! I have to many different photo challenges to catch up on this week to play along.
Can you believe tomorrow is already the last day of NaBloPoMo?!

Unknown said...

Pretty kitty!

kitten said...

Ms Kitty is sooo pretty!!!!

Maude Lynn said...

What a perfect quote for the picture!

Lilli & Nevada said...

What a purrrrrrty Ms Kitty

Lakshmi said...

cute cat..it took me a while to like cats though :)

AppleDebbie said...

Ms. Kitty is a beauty! Hmmm... I wonder what she was looking at?

Susan Demeter said...

Beautiful photo! Looks so much like our Maya :)

My entry is here

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog earlier, and hope you have a great week ahead :)

Karen said...

I can actually feel my blood pressure lowering when I stare at my cats--they are so calm, so centered!

Related Posts with Thumbnails