Welcome to Small Reflections


"Nothing is ever achieved without enthusiasm."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Duck photo source: Lisa's Chaos
I hope you enjoy your visit. If you're looking for something specific, check out the links to posts by category in my sidebar and down a ways. They'll assist with tracking down different types of posts found on each of my three blogs. You might also enjoy checking out the other sites: Sacred Ruminations, Blog Rolls, Bling & Blurbs, and Happily Retired Gal.

I hope you'll look around & leave comments
then visit me at my new blog ...

Giraffe Journal

and/or website ... Labyrinth Journal
both self-hosted at WordPress
where I publish as myself
rather than under a
pseudonym.

I've not had much time for posting or blog visits, but if you're interested I hope you'll find time to check out my new blog, Giraffe Journal or my Labyrinth Journal website ... both self hosted at WordPress.

Thanks for your visit and have a delightful day ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Friday, November 21, 2008

HF #91- NaBloPoMo (Day 21 already?)

Make Time for Small Reflections
Where has November gone?
NaBloPoMo-Day21
Mike of Rambling Stuff
gave this lovely award to
me & others ... and

I've decided to
pass it on to everyone
who has commented

during the past week
here at Small Reflections ... I'm
grateful for you all!

In alphabetical order ...
Akelamalu-6
Ari
B. Roan
Chris B
Dave
Deb
Eve
Hootin' Anni-2
Ivanhoe-2
Izzy 'n Emmy
Jeanne
Jo, a retired teacher
Joy
Joyce-2
Karen-6
Kitten
Ladybug
Laane
Linda
Lisa-6
Mama Zen
Martha-3
Maggie
Mariposa
Mike Golch
Momisodes-3
Patsy
Quiet Paths
Robin
Sandee -2
Tammy
Tish

Vixen
FYI - I shared an Autumn Award at Sacred Ruminations yesterday ... (just because) ... so check it out when time permits.
For others participating in Haiku Friday this week go to A Mommy Story
SkyWatch#23/Haiku Friday#92 is at Sacred Ruminations
Small Reflections ... Smile Back

Thought for Today
"The antidote for fifty enemies is one friend." Aristotle

21 comments:

Joyce said...

Thank you so much, Virginia.

What a good idea to do an alphabetized list of your blogging friends. :)

Jo, a retired teacher said...

I am always in awe of the way you keep up with so many things on more than one blog. I obviously have much to learn.

Momisodes said...

You are so sweet. I am also so impressed by how organized and on top your visitors you are. This is such a lovely award, as is the autumn one on you sidebar (it's beautiful!).

Hope you're having a lovely Friday.

Ivanhoe said...

Oh my! That is so sweet! Thank you very much, Storyteller :o)
Have a wonderful weekend!

Akelamalu said...

Oh thank you, you're so kind! xx

Sandee said...

How cool. Both of your blogs and I get this cool award on both. I'll get a post up today. Thank you so very much. Have a great day and weekend. Big hug. :)

Deb @ Sugarfused said...

Awwww! Thanks for thinking of me! I think you're pretty darn special, too :)

Mike Golch said...

thanks for the new one.I'll post it later today.I'm glad you enjoyed the award I gave you.I hope that you are having a great day today!

ChrisB said...

Thank you, I'm so glad I dropped by tonight. I now have the Tina Turner song in my head!

Patsy said...

You are so sweet. I always enjoy my stop by your place -- wish I was organized enough to get by everyday.

Linda said...

I don't know how you keep up with two blogs, but I think I've said that before. And what's really cool is I get two awards. Thank you so very much. I'll get them posted over the weekend.

Roan said...

Thank you for sharing. It is always my pleasure to visit.

Mel said...

Came over from your comment on the haiku at Taking What is Left. Thought I'd let you know Wordpress has a total wordcount for each post right in the composing sidebar. I failed NaNoWriMo too, and I kinda wish I would have done NaBloPoMo instead. Might have been easier. :)

Maude Lynn said...

That is so sweet!

Mom Knows Everything said...

What a sweet award! Thank you!

Martha said...

Thank you so much for the award. I have a few I've been saving up to have an "awards ceremony" post sometimes soon - this one will be included :-)

Martha said...

The awards have been posted, come see! :-)

kitten said...

Thank you so much! I really needed a smile today!

Joy Des Jardins said...

Thank you so much Virginia for sharing this with me....you are so thoughtful. My head swirls with how you keep up with everything.

Have a beautiful, warm Thanksgiving sweetie.... ~Joy xo

Karen said...

Wow--this is an especially lovely award!!I love the image and it's going up on mine!! Thank you!!

Grandy said...

That is a very cute award, Storyteller. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails