Welcome to Small Reflections


"Nothing is ever achieved without enthusiasm."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Duck photo source: Lisa's Chaos
I hope you enjoy your visit. If you're looking for something specific, check out the links to posts by category in my sidebar and down a ways. They'll assist with tracking down different types of posts found on each of my three blogs. You might also enjoy checking out the other sites: Sacred Ruminations, Blog Rolls, Bling & Blurbs, and Happily Retired Gal.

I hope you'll look around & leave comments
then visit me at my new blog ...

Giraffe Journal

and/or website ... Labyrinth Journal
both self-hosted at WordPress
where I publish as myself
rather than under a
pseudonym.

I've not had much time for posting or blog visits, but if you're interested I hope you'll find time to check out my new blog, Giraffe Journal or my Labyrinth Journal website ... both self hosted at WordPress.

Thanks for your visit and have a delightful day ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Almost WW#53 - Dreaming of Change & Peace

Make Time for Small Reflections
NaBloPoMo-Day5
"Continuity gives us roots; change gives us branches, letting us stretch and grow and reach new heights." Pauline R. Kezer
Decision '08 Presidential Results

Click for others participating in Wordless Wednesday today.
Small Reflections ... Smile Back

Thought for Today
"Five great enemies to peace inhabit with us: avarice, ambition, envy, anger, and pride. If those enemies were to be banished, we should infallibly enjoy perpetual peace." Francesco Petrarch

11 comments:

Mom Knows Everything said...

What a beautiful serene picture!

Betty said...

Beautiful picture for today.

I'm just glad this election is over. Now maybe this country can get down to the business at hand.

Mary said...

Virginia,

The photo is beautiful - very tranquil. Thank you for sharing.

I hope this is the picture that envelopes America in the days to come. Congratulations on your President Elect.

Blessings,
Mary

Maude Lynn said...

Cool widget!

Ivanhoe said...

What a serene picture :o)
Time of change has arrived!

Hootin Anni said...

America is blessed!!

I'm just dragging today, I've been awake since yesterday morning...I could NOT sleep with all that was happening...I had a champagne breakfast in celebration, I'm so excited, I just can't hide it.

Alice (in BC Canada) said...

Good post, Storyteller. I like the positive quotes.

I hope you don't mind, I stole your 30 posts in 30 days sign. If you do mind, please let me know. Thanks. All my NoBloPoMo posts this month will be on Peace!!

Have a great day!!


Reba’s dog blog: Reba’s Run

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful Woofless Wednesday, Bark! Arf! Ruff!!


Reba’s dog blog: Reba’s Run

Linda said...

Nice quotes for today.

Joy Des Jardins said...

What a beautiful picture for a most beautiful day Virginia...

I love the map widget...very cool to be able to see exactly what went on with each state. I watched every minute last night....until my eyes were popping out of my head. But, it just didn't matter....the most amazing history was being made and I was so honored to be a part of it.

It only got better when Barack Obama stepped out on that stage and spoke, and gave us all his inspirational, hopeful message of unity...then my eyes filled with tears....just like everyone else's. Look at what he's done for us already....

CC said...

Great WW! And I was moved to tears Tuesday evening as well.

Related Posts with Thumbnails