Welcome to Small Reflections


"Nothing is ever achieved without enthusiasm."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Duck photo source: Lisa's Chaos
I hope you enjoy your visit. If you're looking for something specific, check out the links to posts by category in my sidebar and down a ways. They'll assist with tracking down different types of posts found on each of my three blogs. You might also enjoy checking out the other sites: Sacred Ruminations, Blog Rolls, Bling & Blurbs, and Happily Retired Gal.

I hope you'll look around & leave comments
then visit me at my new blog ...

Giraffe Journal

and/or website ... Labyrinth Journal
both self-hosted at WordPress
where I publish as myself
rather than under a
pseudonym.

I've not had much time for posting or blog visits, but if you're interested I hope you'll find time to check out my new blog, Giraffe Journal or my Labyrinth Journal website ... both self hosted at WordPress.

Thanks for your visit and have a delightful day ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Thursday Thirteen #28 - Beautiful Nature Pix

13 Beautiful Nature Photos
(from Flickzzz.com)






Links to other Thursday Thirteens!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

View More Thursday Thirteen Participants

Get the Thursday Thirteeen code here!

For easy access, I’ve listed more T-13 links along with the Thursday Thirteen Blogroll to the bottom of my sidebar.

Thought for Today
"I love to think of nature as an unlimited broadcasting station, through which God speaks to us every hour, if we will only tune in." George Washington Carver

27 comments:

Lori said...

Absolutely beautiful!!Love them:) Happy TT and thanks for stopping by.

Unknown said...

I think the second one is my favorite. Beautiful photos. Happy T13!

Juliana RW said...

so beautiful... is that ur own shots?

Mine in here Thanks

Anonymous said...

oh, so pretty, did you take them? i think the first one is my fave.

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Whoa. Those are amazing. I'm big on the ice picture; I sat and stared at it for probably longer than I should have. That's one I'd hang on a wall.

Mia Celeste said...

Wow, thank you for the eye candy. Happy TT!

Barb said...

You can never go wrng with Nature! Just beautiful, Storyteller

DrillerAA said...

No. 12 might be my favorite. Very well composed. Great photograph.

Have great T13

Susan Demeter said...

Beautiful! I love the collage :)

Happy TT!

Anonymous said...

Wow, some of these are amazing!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, and such a great idea. Thanks for sharing.

ShannonW said...

Absolutely Beautiful! Did you take the photos?

kay said...

Those are absolutely breathtaking. Our world is so lovely!

SandyCarlson said...

Beautiful is right! Thanks for these.

Anonymous said...

Lovely pics - I especially like the one showing the icicles. Happy TT!

Akelamalu said...

Fantastic pictures!

maryt/theteach said...

These are just gorgeous, storyteller! What a pleasure to look at the pix slowly and carefully! Thanks very much! :D

Ivanhoe said...

Pretty, pretty! I want to be on that beach right now! :o)

myrtle beached whale said...

Beautiful!!

Hootin Anni said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, so breathtaking! I love the one with the 'dead tree'...is it the tree's roots? With the tide going out and the sun...stunning! All are terrific tho.

Great post.

threesidesofcrazy said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Momisodes said...

Absolutely stunning, all of them! The beauty in nature can be so breathtaking :)

Betty said...

Nice take on TT. I love nature pictures, and you have shown some beautiful ones today.

Tina Coruth said...

Storyteller,

This is an awesome collection!

hugs,
Tina

storyteller said...

I appreciate you all dropping by and believe I’ve visited each of you in turn. When my new computer arrives I should have less difficulty visiting. I’m glad you enjoyed these photos as much as I did. Seems like everyone’s favorite is a little different … and that’s a good thing ‘--)

I’m leaving this ‘group’ response because I’m so far behind … (after all it’s Sunday and most of you dropped by Thursday)… but if your email address shows up when I clear out my gmail box, I’ll drop you an individual note too if at all possible. I hope you’re all having a delightful day!
Hugs and blessings,

Karen said...

These pics are so beautiful...the first one gives me a strange feeling--sort of awe, sort of fear--a sense of how things might have looked at the beginning of time.

storyteller said...

Karen – I’m delighted you enjoyed them! I see what you mean about the 1st one. When discovering them initially, I thought they each were wonderful, and it was fun to share them here. I’ve had to take some ‘short-cuts’ with my HoTs and T-13s because of rushing off to my Photoshop class early on Tuesday and Thursday mornings … and I guess I’ll be doing that for a while longer since the Intermediate class starts tomorrow. It’s good to have options ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Related Posts with Thumbnails