Welcome to Small Reflections


"Nothing is ever achieved without enthusiasm."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Duck photo source: Lisa's Chaos
I hope you enjoy your visit. If you're looking for something specific, check out the links to posts by category in my sidebar and down a ways. They'll assist with tracking down different types of posts found on each of my three blogs. You might also enjoy checking out the other sites: Sacred Ruminations, Blog Rolls, Bling & Blurbs, and Happily Retired Gal.

I hope you'll look around & leave comments
then visit me at my new blog ...

Giraffe Journal

and/or website ... Labyrinth Journal
both self-hosted at WordPress
where I publish as myself
rather than under a
pseudonym.

I've not had much time for posting or blog visits, but if you're interested I hope you'll find time to check out my new blog, Giraffe Journal or my Labyrinth Journal website ... both self hosted at WordPress.

Thanks for your visit and have a delightful day ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Thursday, July 2, 2009

T-13 Purple Passion Mosaic 'Window' Views

Make Time for Small Reflections
Mosaic Windows
13 glimpses of these 3
'poster edged' pansies

Click mosaic to embiggen to see better
and for others participating
in Window Views,
Purple Passion Photo and Thursday Thirteen.
See also another Window Views at Happily Retired Gal
and Colorful T-13 at Sacred Ruminations this week.
Small Reflections ... Smile Back

Thought for Today
"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened." Dr. Seuss

15 comments:

Carletta said...

What a clever way to do Window Views!
Love the poster edged pansies.

Sherrie said...

Hi!
Beautiful Mosaic! Love the colors in the pansy's. Have a great day!

Sherrie
http://sherrie-plummer.blogspot.com/2009/07/thursday-thirteen.html

JO said...

nice.

Happy TT.

Here's mine.

Tumblewords: said...

One of my all time favorites of your always delightful photos!

Cascia Talbert said...

That is beautiful!

Celticlibrarian said...

Pretty idea for a T13!

Anonymous said...

Very colourful take on the theme, yes! Happy week-end!

Anonymous said...

That's creative !

Heather said...

What a gorgeous mosaic!

Melanie said...

Beautiful!

yyam said...

This is a beautiful mosaic! Love the purple pansies! :)

Gemma Wiseman said...

This is so very clever! A mosaic that creates a window on Nature! So beautiful!

Hazel said...

Wow! how lovely and clever. I love looking at windows that way. Have a great week.

Americanising Desi said...

MAGINIFICINETTT!!!!

Love is funny"

I Want You"

Joyce said...

What a lovely, lovely stained glass effect!

Related Posts with Thumbnails