Welcome to Small Reflections


"Nothing is ever achieved without enthusiasm."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Duck photo source: Lisa's Chaos
I hope you enjoy your visit. If you're looking for something specific, check out the links to posts by category in my sidebar and down a ways. They'll assist with tracking down different types of posts found on each of my three blogs. You might also enjoy checking out the other sites: Sacred Ruminations, Blog Rolls, Bling & Blurbs, and Happily Retired Gal.

I hope you'll look around & leave comments
then visit me at my new blog ...

Giraffe Journal

and/or website ... Labyrinth Journal
both self-hosted at WordPress
where I publish as myself
rather than under a
pseudonym.

I've not had much time for posting or blog visits, but if you're interested I hope you'll find time to check out my new blog, Giraffe Journal or my Labyrinth Journal website ... both self hosted at WordPress.

Thanks for your visit and have a delightful day ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

T-13 Color Carnival - Pastel Roses

Make Time for Small Reflections

Pastel roses bloom
around the palm tree on my
parkway ... Delicate ;--)

Click mosaic to embiggen to see better
and for others participating
Color Carnival
and Thursday Thirteen.
Small Reflections ... Smile Back

Thought for Today
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." Bertrand Russell

21 comments:

Martha said...

Very pretty! Thanks for playing :-)

Sylvia K said...

Lovely flowers, beautiful colors, great photos, as always!

Kristen said...

Gorgeous flowers. I love 13s full of beauty.

Heather said...

Pretty blossoms!

http://wordtrix.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Nice flowers in a pretty done up collage :)

Hazel said...

I've seen them many times before; didn't know they were called pastel roses. I lvoe the name. They're also pretty. Happy T13!

I am Harriet said...

Beautiful flowers!
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/07/thursday-thunks-and-13-stupid-new.html

Mia Celeste said...

Wow, what beautiful flowers! So lovely. Thanks for the visual treat.

Susan Cook said...

Beautiful pastels! Thanks for sharing. Happy TT!

Unknown said...

The colors are gorgeous! Happy T13!

i beati said...

roses just make me happy period sandy

Tess said...

these flowers are soo beautiful.

srp said...

Beautiful roses... lovely mosaic..

Shelley Munro said...

These are gorgeous. I really enjoy your TTs.

EG CameraGirl said...

So colourful! The rises make a lovely collage!

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Ahh, those are lovely in the soothing way. Where you want to sit and stare and feel the zen.

I needed that. Thanks.

Thorne said...

Lovely. I often wish I had more flowers here in the desert to enjoy and photo.

Debbie@Like a Rose said...

The roses are just beautiful and I love, love, love the Russell quote!

Alice Audrey said...

These are all from your garden, right? You do have an impressive garden.

Ebie said...

I like how you presented your collage of the flowers, depicting its life from a budding rose to almost the end of the petals. Have a great day!

Americanising Desi said...

this is a sight for my sore eyes :)

http://2short2sweet.blogspot.com/2009/07/words-in-kiss.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails