Welcome to Small Reflections


"Nothing is ever achieved without enthusiasm."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Duck photo source: Lisa's Chaos
I hope you enjoy your visit. If you're looking for something specific, check out the links to posts by category in my sidebar and down a ways. They'll assist with tracking down different types of posts found on each of my three blogs. You might also enjoy checking out the other sites: Sacred Ruminations, Blog Rolls, Bling & Blurbs, and Happily Retired Gal.

I hope you'll look around & leave comments
then visit me at my new blog ...

Giraffe Journal

and/or website ... Labyrinth Journal
both self-hosted at WordPress
where I publish as myself
rather than under a
pseudonym.

I've not had much time for posting or blog visits, but if you're interested I hope you'll find time to check out my new blog, Giraffe Journal or my Labyrinth Journal website ... both self hosted at WordPress.

Thanks for your visit and have a delightful day ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Monday, July 13, 2009

Monochrome Mosaic Monday - Today's Flowers

Make Time for Small Reflections
Camera Critters is in the next post.

Monday morning's here
I'm off to meet up with friends
'Retired Gals' lunch ...

Once I return home
I'll have time to visit blogs,
but for now I leave

a mosaic of
Monochrome Views I enjoy
on my daily walks.


Click to embiggen for better viewing
... and for others participating in
Monochrome Manics, Mosaic Monday and Today's Flowers.

See also my Mellow Yellow Mosaic Monday & Today's Flowers
at Happily Retired Gal this morning.

Hope everyone has a marvelous Monday!
Small Reflections ... Smile Back

Thought for Today
"The present moment is a powerful goddess." Goethe

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,
What a beautiful idead to feature a monochrom mosaic. Well done. Have a nice week.

Anonymous said...

Your mosic works well - and that is some feline in the shrubbery...:)

Mary said...

Wow, that's an amazing topiary cat! Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful images at Mosaic Monday. :)

pam said...

How fun to see a Mosaic of Monochrome pictures...that cat is quite large...

DeniseinVA said...

Brilliant and beautifully creative. Thank you for sharing this with Today's Flowers. Hope your Monday is a good one and that the rest of your week will be great.

Thorne said...

I really like the top center image. Simple and beautiful.

Vee said...

Once the color is removed, one can really pay attention to texture and line. You get to enjoy some very nice views on your morning walks!

srp said...

A topiary cat... what a find! I would never think of putting one in our front yard... that would really have the HOA up in arms around here.. hmmm... now there is an idea!!! ;)

Carol said...

I want that big kitty!

Arija said...

Great topiary and a splendid Melaleuca tree. Nice shots.

Kathy said...

Thank you for stopping by storyteller, I somehow missed your mosaic on Monday (how did I do that, I am mosaic obsessed lol.)
I love your monochrome mosaic, love the hibiscus, the huge cat and the grasses, very nice morning walk indeed. hugs, Kathy.

Carver said...

That's a beautiful monochrome mosaic. Lovely sights you see.

Related Posts with Thumbnails