Welcome to Small Reflections


"Nothing is ever achieved without enthusiasm."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Duck photo source: Lisa's Chaos
I hope you enjoy your visit. If you're looking for something specific, check out the links to posts by category in my sidebar and down a ways. They'll assist with tracking down different types of posts found on each of my three blogs. You might also enjoy checking out the other sites: Sacred Ruminations, Blog Rolls, Bling & Blurbs, and Happily Retired Gal.

I hope you'll look around & leave comments
then visit me at my new blog ...

Giraffe Journal

and/or website ... Labyrinth Journal
both self-hosted at WordPress
where I publish as myself
rather than under a
pseudonym.

I've not had much time for posting or blog visits, but if you're interested I hope you'll find time to check out my new blog, Giraffe Journal or my Labyrinth Journal website ... both self hosted at WordPress.

Thanks for your visit and have a delightful day ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Friday, July 10, 2009

Haiku Friday and Camera Critters

Make Time for Small Reflections
This is my 81stMisty Dawn started the meme and explains the rules here.

Temptation and Restraint
Corner ... off-limits
for Molly, and on this day
dog-walkers came by

stopping briefly as
Molly looked around hoping
I might grant her wish

for permission ... I
did not give in. As they moved
on Molly waited

then returned back home
brought her tennis ball to me
so we could play 'fetch' ;--)


Click to embiggen for better viewing
and for others participating in Haiku Friday and Camera Critters

Small Reflections ... Smile Back

Thought for Today
"
Conscience whispers, but interest screams aloud." J. Petit-Senn

13 comments:

Martha said...

what a good dog. My Princess is obediant, but I fear that would have been too much tempation!

My Camera Critters

Anonymous said...

Yikes! What a tangle of dogs! LoL.

i beati said...

I love it and her sandy

Snap said...

Ah, Molly -- what a good girl. That's the way to turn your back on temptation! Well done!

Carletta said...

Good Molly! I'm impressed. She's so well behaved.
Nice shots as always and I loved the poem.

My post is here: Carletta’s Captures.

said...

Very impressive behavior!

Susan Cook said...

Cool shots! That's great she stayed where she was supposed to. Thanks for sharing.

Joyce said...

Good dog, Molly!

Tulip said...

that's a lot of dogs enjoying their stroll.

southbrowneyes

Gattina said...

Lots of dogs to watch for Molly :=) That would be a nice job for my lazy husband, he doesn't walk enough, lol !

Unknown said...

Molly is such a good girl ... so well behaved !!!


And I love your accompanying poem !!

jabblog said...

What a good girl is Molly. I take it the people on the corner are dog walkers? (Come to think of it, we probably look like (un)professional dog walkers when we're out with ours!)

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

HRG: My, that is very well trained.

Related Posts with Thumbnails