Welcome to Small Reflections


"Nothing is ever achieved without enthusiasm."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Duck photo source: Lisa's Chaos
I hope you enjoy your visit. If you're looking for something specific, check out the links to posts by category in my sidebar and down a ways. They'll assist with tracking down different types of posts found on each of my three blogs. You might also enjoy checking out the other sites: Sacred Ruminations, Blog Rolls, Bling & Blurbs, and Happily Retired Gal.

I hope you'll look around & leave comments
then visit me at my new blog ...

Giraffe Journal

and/or website ... Labyrinth Journal
both self-hosted at WordPress
where I publish as myself
rather than under a
pseudonym.

I've not had much time for posting or blog visits, but if you're interested I hope you'll find time to check out my new blog, Giraffe Journal or my Labyrinth Journal website ... both self hosted at WordPress.

Thanks for your visit and have a delightful day ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Mellow Yellow Mosaic Monday - Today's Flowers

Make Time for Small Reflections


Neighborhood Yellows

snapped while on a morning walk ...
Each one makes me smile ;--)


Click to embiggen for better viewing
and for others participating in Mellow Yellow Monday,
Mosaic Monday and Today's Flowers

Click to see two Monochrome versions of this Mosaic
at Sacred Ruminations

Small Reflections ... Smile Back

Thought for Today
"Ask the young. They know everything." Joseph Joubert

16 comments:

Sally in WA said...

Lovely sights to see while walking. :-)

DeniseinVA said...

Your neighborhood is full of the most beautiful flowers. Great photos, thanks for sharing them in this very creative mosaic.

Lindy said...

What a lovely collage. I especially like the yellow and red gladiolus.

Happy MYM! :)

Digital Flower Pictures said...

Really nice, especially when clicked large.

Mary said...

Absolutely awesome photos. There is such beauty in the world if we just take the time to smell the roses.

Hope you have a great week.
Blessings,
Mary

Willa said...

what a beautiful collage!!!

katherine said...

Wow, lovely flowers. wish i can do that also. Happy MYM.

http://graceolsson.com/blog said...

thank u for your visit and your comment. yoru blog is a flower´s place..very nice and great shot,d ear
congrats
have a nice day

Arija said...

You do make such nice collages.

Pat - Arkansas said...

Love the bright flowers in your mosaic, and your patio looks like just the right place to enjoy them.

Stephanie V said...

I love the way you do it all on a Monday. The glads are so pretty.

Linnea said...

That's nice. You have a lot of yellow in your neighborhood. Yellow is the color of summer, isn't it!

Miranda said...

All these yellows make for a nice time going for a walk!

Susan Cook said...

I always love your collages! Looks like a lovely neighborhood. Happy MYM!

Martha said...

Very pretty as always here :-)

George said...

This is another great collage. The rose looks like it might be Double Delight, one of my favorites.

Related Posts with Thumbnails