Welcome to Small Reflections


"Nothing is ever achieved without enthusiasm."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Duck photo source: Lisa's Chaos
I hope you enjoy your visit. If you're looking for something specific, check out the links to posts by category in my sidebar and down a ways. They'll assist with tracking down different types of posts found on each of my three blogs. You might also enjoy checking out the other sites: Sacred Ruminations, Blog Rolls, Bling & Blurbs, and Happily Retired Gal.

I hope you'll look around & leave comments
then visit me at my new blog ...

Giraffe Journal

and/or website ... Labyrinth Journal
both self-hosted at WordPress
where I publish as myself
rather than under a
pseudonym.

I've not had much time for posting or blog visits, but if you're interested I hope you'll find time to check out my new blog, Giraffe Journal or my Labyrinth Journal website ... both self hosted at WordPress.

Thanks for your visit and have a delightful day ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Camera Critters - Molly Meets Roscoe and Penny

Make Time for Small Reflections
This is my 83rdMisty Dawn started the meme and explains the rules here.

Click to embiggen for better viewing
and for others participating in Camera Critters.

Small Reflections ... Smile Back

Thought for Today
"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm." Sir Winston Churchill

11 comments:

Sue said...

Awwww what a sweet series of pics! Happy weekend, and thank you for visiting my entry :)

Sylvia K said...

What a great bunch of doggie shots! Love them! Hope you're having a great weekend!

Snap said...

Wonderful collage. Molly and the Corgi's -- fun!

Vicki ~ FL said...

Great collage, as usual.

Ladynred said...

Lovely collage. The dogs are gorgeous!

SquirrelQueen said...

They are all just so sweet, a great group of photos.
Have a great weekend,
SQ

jabblog said...

All very well-mannered dogs - lovely to see them obeying canine etiquette.

Reader Wil said...

Lovely doggies! Are they all yours?

Sally in WA said...

They are so cute. I like the composition of how you put the shots together. Looks nice

Carletta said...

It's nice for pets to have some visitors once in awhile!
Cute shots!

George said...

What a great collage of Molly and her new friends.

Related Posts with Thumbnails