Welcome to Small Reflections


"Nothing is ever achieved without enthusiasm."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Duck photo source: Lisa's Chaos
I hope you enjoy your visit. If you're looking for something specific, check out the links to posts by category in my sidebar and down a ways. They'll assist with tracking down different types of posts found on each of my three blogs. You might also enjoy checking out the other sites: Sacred Ruminations, Blog Rolls, Bling & Blurbs, and Happily Retired Gal.

I hope you'll look around & leave comments
then visit me at my new blog ...

Giraffe Journal

and/or website ... Labyrinth Journal
both self-hosted at WordPress
where I publish as myself
rather than under a
pseudonym.

I've not had much time for posting or blog visits, but if you're interested I hope you'll find time to check out my new blog, Giraffe Journal or my Labyrinth Journal website ... both self hosted at WordPress.

Thanks for your visit and have a delightful day ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Thursday Thirteen - Healing Affirmations

Make Time for Small Reflections

Click to embiggen for better viewing

1. I allow my thoughts to be free. The past is over and I am at peace.

2. It is safe to let go. Only that which I no longer need leaves me.

3. I am safe. It is safe to feel. My feelings are normal and acceptable. Life is safe & joyous.

4. I see with love and understanding. I hold all experiences up to the light of love.

5. I trust the process of life and know life always supports me. I am on an endless journey through eternity and there is plenty of time. I communicate with my heart and all is well.

6. I am free to be me and I allow others the freedom to be who they are. It is safe for all of us to grow up.

7. I lovingly forgive and release all of the past. I choose to fill my world with joy. I love and approve of myself.

8. I forgive everyone. I forgive myself. I forgive all past experiences. I am free.

9. I am willing to grow and change. I see with eyes of love. There are always harmonious solutions to whatever challenges arise, and I accept this now as I create a safe new future.

10. The movies of my mind are beautiful because I choose to make them so. I love me and I express who I am.

11. I am enthusiastic about life and filled with energy. I am a decisive person. I follow through and support myself with love.

12. I now choose to make my life light & easy. As I nurture myself those around me are nurtured. I am gentle and caring with myself. All is well.

13. Miracles happen every day. I go within to dissolve the patterns that create problems and I now accept a Divine Healing ... and so it is!

Source for today's list of affirmations:
Louise Hay's You Can Heal Your Life


Click mosaic to embiggen to see better
and for others participating in Thursday Thirteen

My Early Morning Musings are at Sacred Ruminations
Thirteen Thoughts on Thursday: What I Know is True


Today I'm choosing ...
how about you?
Small Reflections ... Smile Back

Thought for Today
"Proactive people take the initiative and responsibility to make things happen. They cause action rather than being victims of circumstance." Chris MacAllister

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome affirmations! Happy TT! Thanks for passing through my blog and commenting.

Devilish Southern Belle said...

Great list! There have been so many amazing and inspirational lists today!

Unknown said...

Great affirmations. Some pretty difficult to apply to real life.
Happy T13!

Janet said...

I love love love #8!!!

lv2scpbk said...

A wonderful list.

Gattina said...

I think the same, your list is very nice.

jillconyers said...

Your list is perfect for starting my day!

DeniseinVA said...

Wonderful! Wise words, thank you.

Martha said...

Wonderful words and great photos. I choose Joy too!

Anonymous said...

Very Good post on Affirmations.

Thanks,
karim - Positive thinking

Related Posts with Thumbnails