1. I allow my thoughts to be free. The past is over and I am at peace.
2. It is safe to let go. Only that which I no longer need leaves me.
3. I am safe. It is safe to feel. My feelings are normal and acceptable. Life is safe & joyous.
4. I see with love and understanding. I hold all experiences up to the light of love.
5. I trust the process of life and know life always supports me. I am on an endless journey through eternity and there is plenty of time. I communicate with my heart and all is well.
6. I am free to be me and I allow others the freedom to be who they are. It is safe for all of us to grow up.
7. I lovingly forgive and release all of the past. I choose to fill my world with joy. I love and approve of myself.
8. I forgive everyone. I forgive myself. I forgive all past experiences. I am free.
9. I am willing to grow and change. I see with eyes of love. There are always harmonious solutions to whatever challenges arise, and I accept this now as I create a safe new future.
10. The movies of my mind are beautiful because I choose to make them so. I love me and I express who I am.
11. I am enthusiastic about life and filled with energy. I am a decisive person. I follow through and support myself with love.
12. I now choose to make my life light & easy. As I nurture myself those around me are nurtured. I am gentle and caring with myself. All is well.
13. Miracles happen every day. I go within to dissolve the patterns that create problems and I now accept a Divine Healing ... and so it is!
Source for today's list of affirmations:
Louise Hay's You Can Heal Your Life
Click mosaic to embiggen to see better
and for others participating in Thursday Thirteen
My Early Morning Musings are at Sacred Ruminations
Thirteen Thoughts on Thursday: What I Know is True
"Proactive people take the initiative and responsibility to make things happen. They cause action rather than being victims of circumstance." Chris MacAllister