Welcome to Small Reflections


"Nothing is ever achieved without enthusiasm."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Duck photo source: Lisa's Chaos
I hope you enjoy your visit. If you're looking for something specific, check out the links to posts by category in my sidebar and down a ways. They'll assist with tracking down different types of posts found on each of my three blogs. You might also enjoy checking out the other sites: Sacred Ruminations, Blog Rolls, Bling & Blurbs, and Happily Retired Gal.

I hope you'll look around & leave comments
then visit me at my new blog ...

Giraffe Journal

and/or website ... Labyrinth Journal
both self-hosted at WordPress
where I publish as myself
rather than under a
pseudonym.

I've not had much time for posting or blog visits, but if you're interested I hope you'll find time to check out my new blog, Giraffe Journal or my Labyrinth Journal website ... both self hosted at WordPress.

Thanks for your visit and have a delightful day ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Saturday, July 4, 2009

4th of July - Camera Critters - Mosaic Monday

Make Time for Small Reflections
Hope everyone had a great 4th of July weekend!
I'm behind again because spent most of last week (and much of the holiday weekend) watching TENNIS at Wimbledon, but I'll be catching up in the 'virtual world' over the next few days.


Click Mosaic Monday logo to embiggen for better viewing
This is my 79thMisty Dawn started the meme and explains the rules here.
4th of July Parade-Downtown Huntington Beach, CA
Click to embiggen for better viewing
and for others participating in Camera Critters & Mosaic Monday this week.
See more parade photos & Camera Critters at
Sacred Ruminations in Shadow Shot Sunday.
Small Reflections ... Smile Back

Thought for Today
" You have to love a nation that celebrates its independence every July 4, not with a parade of guns, tanks, and soldiers who file by the White House in a show of strength and muscle, but with family picnics where kids throw Frisbees, the potato salad gets iffy, and the flies die from happiness. You may think you have overeaten, but it is patriotism." Erma Bombeck

18 comments:

Mike Golch said...

Great photos,I hope that you are having a great 4th.

Brooke said...

Just a fun collage of shots!

i beati said...

patriotic critters and lots of them sandy

Joy Des Jardins said...

What great photos of the 4th of July...love them. Hope you have been having a wonderful weekend Virginia. Love, Joy

Mary said...

Your mosaic is really summery and cheerful, your fourth of July pictures are really nice. And the baby ducks are adorable! :O) Mary @Boogieboard Cottage

Leslie said...

WOW! Lots of great photos that you were able to get. Looks like a fun weekend!

Happy Monday!

Puna said...

This is wonderful and I particularly like the Erma Bombeck quote. I just love the Fourth of July.

Karen at Nittany Inspirations said...

Any photo that has a Bichon Frise in it is a great photo. Your parade mosaic is really nice, too - very patriotic.

Carolyn said...

Love all your colorful mosaics!
Carolyn

Kathy said...

What a beautiful colourful parade you have there and what lovely mosaic you have created, happy Monday, Kathy.

at the cottage said...

What great photos and mosaic. I love the summer and all the colour. :)

Thank you

Deb

Suzy said...

You gotta love a parade! Excellent mosaics. I love 4th of July. Cute pups too!

Heather said...

Wonderful Critters and Photos!!!

NatureStop said...

Great pics and lovely mosaics!!

Martha said...

Looks like an AWESOME 4th!

Sue said...

The horses are beautiful :) Thank you for stopping by, and your comment :)

Unknown said...

What a GREAT parade!! So many critters!

Alberta Rencontres said...

I am never visiting something like this, The parade look very good, may be next 4th July I will be there :))

Related Posts with Thumbnails